+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next best thing to Lescott

The next best thing to Lescott

Is Roger Johnson on loan from Wolves apparently! Do you know what? I'm getting the right f.ucking hump keep getting mugged off by the silly b0ll0cks that run our club. Not only are they a bunch of 2 bob liars they also think we are infinitely cretinous and are ignorant to all things footballing.

F.uck the lot of 'em. Bunch of no marque chancer c.unts.

re: The next best thing to Lescott

Turned up p1ssed for training once I believe. I remember watching Wolves lose 5-1 at home to West Brom in Mick McCarthy's last match and his performance that day would have looked poor by yesterday's standards.

Sums the Chuckle Brothers up in an instant.

If we are to be the home of relegated Wolves players why couldn't they have got Steven Fletcher ?

The inevitable consequence of apparently having no scouting presence outside these shores. And that's assuming we actually have one in the UK. I'm not even sure about that any more.

Where is Roger Cross when you need him?

I have worked out exactly what our 'scouts' do

They go out and look for the most unrealistic buys/loans, the ones that are dead in the water right from the start, then feed the information to the tw@ts in charge, who allow a child to announce the next great player we are chasing on tw@ter, knowing full well that we will never sign them and they can say, well we tried.

C U N T S

Didnt he rufuse to play in the ressies ?

I know we are fighting for our lives but R J

FFS

RJ just one of the QUALITY signings West Ham will make in this transfer window - FFS - the blokes a f&%king donkey!

Just an opinion but it wouldn't surprise me if the Chuckle Brothers were already planning for the Championship.

Sign Johnson on a permanent then sell Winston.

Can it get any worse? He has been relegated 3 times in 3 years.
    Here's what the terminator thinks!. - view external link

Hope this one works. Scroll down. - view external link

Got a text earlier saying we had signed Roger Johnson from Wolves.

Just asumed it was a big wind up.

It is a wind up isn't it, it has to be surely, please tell me it is?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)