+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toon v Wolfsburg

Toon v Wolfsburg

I hope there is a stream,I should be back from dentist for second half.

I don't know if it's any help but according to a facebook post in a Newcastle group i'm on there, all these are streaming it:

Bosnia and Herzegovina Arena Sport 2, Arena Sport BIH
    Croatia Arena Sport 2
    Czech Republic Nova Sport
    Germany Sport1 Germany
    International Bet365
    Montenegro Arena Sport 2
    Norway TV2 Sport Premium, TV2 Sumo
    Portugal Sport TV2
    Russia Match TV Football 1, Match TV Game
    Serbia Arena Sport 1 Serbia, Arena Sport 2
    Slovakia Nova Sport
    Spain Movistar+

Team for todays game:

Elliot, Manquillo, Lejeune, Clark, Dummett, Ritchie, Shelvey (c), Hayden, Atsu, Pérez, Mitrović.

That could well be close to starting team for spuds i expect.

Mitro had several good chance but hasn't been able to control them or has had them saved.

The more i watch Mitro lately the more i understand why Rafa doesn't want him and if Gayle gets injured next season and we are left with Mitro as a number 2 striker we are going straight back down . The kid couldn't finish his dinner his first touch is appalling and his hold up play is almost nonexistent. He has at least 2-3 good chances to score per game and always messes them up and like a lot of people say he WONT get that many chances in the PL.

Shame really as i like the kid a lot but he just doesn't seem to be improving at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    The more i watch Mitro lately the more i understand why Rafa doesn't want him and if Gayle gets injured next season and we are left with Mitro as a number 2 striker we are going straight back down . The kid couldn't finish his dinner his first touch is appalling and his hold up play is almost nonexistent. He has at least 2-3 good chances to score per game and always messes them up and like a lot of people say he WONT get that many chances in the PL.

Shame really as i like the kid a lot but he just doesn't seem to be improving at all.
    Toon 2-0 up at ht. Mitro and a Ritchie froo kick.

yup and Mitro still didn't look impressive while scoring the goal was practically put on a plate by Atsu and he still put it straight at the keeper in fact i can't remember the last time mitro scored when it wasn't a tap in or bullied over the line. Ritchies free kick was brilliant though.

Dummett gives away a Penalty. FFS he's so ****

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Dummett gives away a Penalty. FFS he's so ****
    He's not as good as that and youve given him 4 stars!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)