+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forest are a joke

Forest are a joke

A supporter hands over a A?50 note to the turnstyle operator at the City Ground. He says: "Two please."
    The turnstyle operator replies: "Will that be defenders or strikers, sir?"

Q: How can you tell when Forest are losing?
    A: It's five past three.

A burglary was recently committed at the City Ground and the entire contents of the trophy room were stolen. The police are looking for a man with a red carpet.

Q: Why do Forest fans plant potatoes round the edge of the pitch at the City Ground?
    A: So they have SOMETHING to lift at the end of the season!

Rumour has it that Stuart Pearce offered to send the Forest squad on an expenses paid holiday to Florida but they said they'd rather go to Blackpool so they could see what it's like to ride on an open-top bus.

A railway company has decided to start sponsoring Forest. The company thinks they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

Stuart Pearce was caught speeding on his way to the City Ground today. When qu

re: Forest are a joke

[quote="Oldtimeram"
    The turnstyle operator replies: "Will that be defenders or strikers, sir?"

Q: How can you tell when Forest are losing?
    A: It's five past three.

A burglary was recently committed at the City Ground and the entire contents of the trophy room were stolen. The police are looking for a man with a red carpet.

Q: Why do Forest fans plant potatoes round the edge of the pitch at the City Ground?
    A: So they have SOMETHING to lift at the end of the season!

Rumour has it that Stuart Pearce offered to send the Forest squad on an expenses paid holiday to Florida but they said they'd rather go to Blackpool so they could see what it's like to ride on an open-top bus.

A railway company has decided to start sponsoring Forest. The company thinks they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

Stuart Pearce was caught speed

Oh dear, a notorious tree hugger is trespassing on this Board

It may be a Swindon board RedBasie, but its also a forum which various supporters of different clubs use to post their views, debates and generally have a laugh with each other, I'm sure if you would have read more threads you would have realised this.

Its tongue in cheek and not meant to offend anyone, so I hope you took it that way

Has Rammy gone too far this time? He has obviously deeply upset a Florist fan...should we Red card him? Hmmmmm...no i think we will give the scoundral another chance

No reds here (where is rehugh?)

I love a bit o banter I do! Love it!

That Rammy is definitely a trouble maker It was only a few weeks ago that he was causing trouble with the Burnley boys

Naughty boy i am

Yes you are a very very bad boy

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    It may be a Swindon board RedBasie, but its also a forum which various supporters of different clubs use to post their views, debates and generally have a laugh with each other, I'm sure if you would have read more threads you would have realised this.

Its tongue in cheek and not meant to offend anyone, so I hope you took it that way
    It didn't offend me in the slightest. It's normal fare as far as I'm concerned especially when the sheep are concerned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast