+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: So Much For 4-4-2 Then !!!

Wellwarratodoo
    Bar Staff at Fitz wudda banged all ya thick earrds togetha, then chucked lottaya darn Fitzwilliam street wunna steepest intarn

M
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    SBred. Other week when we played Aston Villa me and Laura brought along her aunty Shell. We were aled up and with us losing we left at half time and decided to go the Mount for a few pints and watch back end of racing.

Whilst we were sat in front of telly watchin' second half. Laura says to me whose that old ******* they keep flicking camera over to. No malice in it at all.

Anyway this kid at bar decides to have a go at her. So I stuck up for Laura and told him that if she's in wrong I'll let her know, not him. We had words and shook hands.

Whilst this was going off one of his mates doped up on drugs was flashing his twig and giggleberry's to her aunty Shell so we decided to leave.

We left and the kid I'd thought I'd sorted it all out with decided to have another chelp at Laura as we were leaving. She retaliated. I managed to get her outside and up road fifty yards, afore I decided to have a go at her myself.

She'd got t1t on then that I'd bollo cked her so she ran back into pub. I followed her into pub and she's lacing into the lad again (verbally) so he decided to have another go back. He was a bit more zealous this time so I decided to put my two peneth in. At this point a scary looking ginger bloke (presumably another one of his mates) gets in my face saying come on then I'll fcukin kill ya.

I decided I wasn't having that and told him to sit back darn. At this point the lass behind the bar told us both to get out.

I'm presuming the bunch of wan kers must be regulars because the bar staff said and did fc uk all to them.
    Funny as F*ck that Ponte! sounds like a cracking day out (apart from the result)......lol. Nivver seen owt in there but we only normally call for a swifty in there if we short on time.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I say old chap! Bad form by mine hosts.

Not worth gooin in by sarnds arrit.

Aar stopped gooin in a cuppala years ago. Allus farnd beer a bit off and dunt like gassy lager.

Terrible pint o bitter innit SB, it can mek thi shyte thru eyeora needle. Av also ed a few belly aches suppin that. Ar stopped guin in yonks agu. It may have changed fot better since ar last worrin a dunt know. When tha gets thi pint in a plastic glass (cos a like a smooark artside thanuzz) it adds insult to injury.

SBred. Other week when we played Aston Villa me and Laura brought along her aunty Shell. We were aled up and with us losing we left at half time and decided to go the Mount for a few pints and watch back end of racing.

Whilst we were sat in front of telly watchin' second half. Laura says to me whose that old ******* they keep flicking camera over to. No malice in it at all.

Anyway this kid at bar decides to have a go at her. So I stuck up for Laura and told him that if she's in wrong I'll let her know, not him. We had words and shook hands.

Whilst this was going off one of his mates doped up on drugs was flashing his twig and giggleberry's to her aunty Shell so we decided to leave.

We left and the kid I'd thought I'd sorted it all out with decided to have another chelp at Laura as we were leaving. She retaliated. I managed to get her outside and up road fifty yards, afore I decided to have a go at her myself.

She'd got t1t on then that I'd bollo cked her so she ran back into pub. I followed her into pub and she's lacing into the lad again (verbally) so he decided to have another go back. He was a bit more zealous this time so I decided to put my two peneth in. At this point a scary looking ginger bloke (presumably another one of his mates) gets in my face saying come on then I'll fcukin kill ya.

I decided I wasn't having that and told him to sit back darn. At this point the lass behind the bar told us both to get out.

I'm presuming the bunch of wan kers must be regulars because the bar staff said and did fc uk all to them.

Who wo that owd b@$tard the kept purrint camera on mate? Worrit ont racing or at Oakwell?

It was at Oak well. It was P.C. Pass I cringed when she said it but she genuinely didn't know it was him. Although I'd av' defended her any rooard

Cheers SBRed No, we won't be mate. What we do now is get up a bit earlier and go for a brekky in Rhinos and a few in County Borough (Rotherham) before we get train to Barnsley.

We have a quick n' in Courthouse before a steady walk to the ground and a couple of fruit Kingstone presses before taking up our seats.

Done us a favour really because it's all been a bit more dignified an afternoon since. It shook me up because it was first time I'd nearly come to blows with someone since I was in my ****s.

With my job and everything. Made me think is it all worth it?
    County boro eh Steve chuff me av sin some bovver in theear ovver t' years. Used to like guin tut Rhino n all.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    County boro eh Steve chuff me av sin some bovver in theear ovver t' years. Used to like guin tut Rhino n all.
    We were once sat in there next to this old codger Pass. The place stunk to high heavens. We thought it must av' been toilets but when he got up to get his taxi he had sh1te all up back of his coyt and seat

We were once sat in there next to this old codger Pass. The place stunk to high heavens. We thought it must av' been toilets but when he got up to get his taxi he had sh1te all up back of his coyt and seat

Sarnds abart reight that mate

It was at Oak well. It was P.C. Pass I cringed when she said it but she genuinely didn't know it was him. Although I'd av' defended her any rooard

Thez ne wunder she touched a nerve mate These things happen though dunt the. Enny bloke worth his salt wunt evva go at a lass in a boozer though mate just fo making a comment that wo nowt to do with him. Set of tossers tha dropped on theear bit sarnds on it :-(

It's a shame because I liked going in there Pass I was more surprised at bar staff to be honest because although I'm not on named terms it was a running joke between us how early I used to be back in there after kick-off

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast