+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Clark actually missed a great chance too 2nd half when he headed a corner over. Just got to hope one of these chances doesn’t fall for our strikers.

Is Watt any better than Clark or McNulty I'm not so sure he is, think we should play Appere up front with him though something different Clark is a waste of a jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Is Watt any better than Clark or McNulty I'm not so sure he is, think we should play Appere up front with him though something different Clark is a waste of a jersey.
    Every striker we have is a waste of a jersey when they aren't played in their correct position.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    ...couldn't hit the target from 7 yards out at the ET end when Freeman put it on a plate.
    That was inexcusable. I mean really, I probably could have fallen over it and put it in. 😭

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Every striker we have is a waste of a jersey when they aren't played in their correct position.
    It seems Watt is best suited to playing on the left of a front 3. This, IMHO, is also where we have seen the best of Appere.

Our rookie coach is being found out. Made a dream start but his opposing coaches have cottoned on to how he works and have adapted against us. He is up against some very experienced battle hardened coaches and I don't know if he has a plan B. Surely he can't be thinking that if he sticks with his initial game plan, all will be well. If he is doing his homework on our opponents why isn't he able to adapt the team and tactics to suit? Like the majority of Arabs I am now extremely worried that the club took a massive gamble on TC and it isn't paying off. I sincerely hope TC proves me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It seems Watt is best suited to playing on the left of a front 3. This, IMHO, is also where we have seen the best of Appere.
    Couldn't agree more. Neilson played him there and he was excellent.

think its agreed clark and mcnulty are poor, our strikers dont score goals and appere is bets onleft but watt will take that position. So they will likely leave and we need 2 or 3 forwards - one central striker who can maybe ruffle defences a bit and head a ball

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    I would hope so since hes actually played well for another team at this level. Neither Clark or McNulty have and are both not good enough for the spfl

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    I would hope so since hes actually played well for another team at this level. Neither Clark or McNulty have and are both not good enough for the spfl
    McNulty was superb for Hibs. Earned a Scotland call up on the back of his performances there.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    McNulty was superb for Hibs. Earned a Scotland call up on the back of his performances there.
    Was also 4 years ago

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)