+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just spoke to Sun newspaper...

Just spoke to Sun newspaper...

in regard to Roy Larner, remember the Lions fan who took on the 3 jihadis at London Bridge, receiving 8 stab wounds in the process but no doubt saving lives at the Black n Blue restaurant. Because as far as I know he received no mention in the New Year's honours list and no gong and the Sun agrees.

So they said they may run a story on this, I hope so he deserves a worthy award. When you consider the gongs handed out to MP's, pop stars and people like Nick Clegg it's a disgrace, the tossers.

With all due respect to what he did that night in London, I'm guessing this might be the spanner in the works.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ogfKr1jFsw

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    With all due respect to what he did that night in London, I'm guessing this might be the spanner in the works.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ogfKr1jFsw
    You may have a point Newcy however the guy was just out walking his dogs before being accosted by anti- democratic, anti - brexit rabble who began hounding him.

This should not preclude him from receiving an award, he put his life on the line in fighting our countries enemies, unlike the Nick Cleggs of this world who got a Kighthood, and yet he opposes th 17-5 million who voted for brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    You may have a point Newcy however the guy was just out walking his dogs before being accosted by anti- democratic, anti - brexit rabble who began hounding him.

This should not preclude him from receiving an award, he put his life on the line in fighting our countries enemies, unlike the Nick Cleggs of this world who got a Kighthood, and yet he opposes th 17-5 million who voted for brexit.
    Claw..Doesn’t the George medal exist anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Claw..Doesn’t the George medal exist anymore?
    It does, and I think that would be appropriate maybe not the George Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post

Claw, I get, admire and respect what he did that night but this kind of footage, no matter how much Larner was provoked, puts him in a certain bracket-a bracket that doesn't contain awards of any kind unfortunately.

I totally agree with the Clegg (and the many other undeserved) comment, the whole award system is an embarrassing farce.

give him a knighthood.

he was pronoked on that sad night at London bridge and he saved lifes. there are many people with gongs who are worst than him.

note where the first attempted headbutt came from
    gather them up and throw them far far away where they can annoy themselves!

He was hounded and they were winding him up and like you said the tree hugging looking gimp gave him the head butt first which by the way hurt him more than the Lions boy. See the gimp rubbing his head after.

100% hero and should get something that’s for sure.

Give him a Victora Cross.. Top man..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)