+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp league table 2019-20

Aww come on Acid Man, this is ridiculous lol.... 3rd from bottom and even Chalky is doing way better than you.

Chalky’s doing way better than most folk tif.

I'm starting to lose ground so I'm preparing the brown envelope to be passed to griff under the table

Shhhh....

No Piglet, CLEMENT FREUD.

Average was 4.5 with three folk only managing 2 points. You know who you are. Piglet scored best and now sits alone at the top. Can he teach us anything? Yes - consistency with good scores two weeks out of three.

Not much movement this week - I was the biggest mover, down 4 spots to 9th. That’s what happens when you get half a point below the average. Southblue failed to show but he only lost one position.

Better luck next week!

1 Piglet......................(8) 60
    2 Howoldboy...............(6) 57
    3 AussieBranch............(3) 55
    4= Psaw.....................(7) 47
    4= Chalky...................(5) 47
    6= Mullen...................(5) 45
    6= Cayambe...............(5) 45
    6= Altobelli.................(5) 45
    9= NZBlue..................(5) 44
    9= Griff......................(4) 44
    11= Crusha.................(2) 40
    11= Alf.......................(3) 40
    13 Gaz.......................(5) 39
    14 Acido.....................(4) 37
    15 Southblue.........(Dne2) 35
    16 Nobbyblue..............(2) 34
    17 Pete.......................(2) 31

AML*
    1 AussieBranch.......55
    2 NZBlue.................44

Check everything as usual.

* including Manila

Where did my entry go to?
    I submitted my entry yesterday morning. Post has gone now!

I was checking all morning yesterday mate but saw nothing from you. I never remove posts and DSG don’t interfere either so I can’t come up with an explanation. Are you sure that it showed on the thread?

Very strange. It's part of my Saturday AM routine to submit. I normally refresh the page and check that I haven't done something silly like miss a group or something. Admittedly, I never did this yesterday as I was a bit rushed. Never had a problem before.
    I can only assume something went wrong with my internet connection as I posted; or my login timed out without me noticing.
    My score selections were mainly a collection of 2-1s so I don't think I missed out on too many points. Bloody internet! I don't think it will catch on

I can’t see computers ever becoming popular.

Quote Originally Posted by southblue View Post
    Where did my entry go to?
    I submitted my entry yesterday morning. Post has gone now!
    I see that you got the brown envelope that I put through your door then Griff

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)