+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket sales

Season Ticket sales

Already sold 2500+ and considering it's only 19 days since the season ended, that's not bad for us. Here's a few questions:

Will we see circa of 8,500 sales again for this coming season? If so, that would be brilliant considering we've dropped a League.

Has the return of Steve Evans reignited the interest of those that said they would never attend NYS again?

On his swiftness of removing the very deadwood Taylor brought in and being very pro active with his signings so far, will this have the folk who follow RUFC sign up for a new S/T?

You would like to think that it won't be as bad as some might have thought now we've been relegated. One things for sure, hang onto that bar on the rollercoaster as it's going to be one hell of a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Already sold 2500+ and considering it's only 19 days since the season ended, that's not bad for us. Here's a few questions:

Will we see circa of 8,500 sales again for this coming season? If so, that would be brilliant considering we've dropped a League.

Has the return of Steve Evans reignited the interest of those that said they would never attend NYS again?

On his swiftness of removing the very deadwood Taylor brought in and being very pro active with his signings so far, will this have the folk who follow RUFC sign up for a new S/T?

You would like to think that it won't be as bad as some might have thought now we've been relegated. One things for sure, hang onto that bar on the rollercoaster as it's going to be one hell of a ride.
    But you can't discount the sky TV effect.

Stockport up to 5000 over the same period.

Gutted not to be renewing next season ☹️. It's been an emotional ride

I believe there are an awful lot of people , myself included who dont really like SE , however i am sure we all enjoyed the success he brought and hope he achieves similar again. Certainly a sense of renewed optimism which if we continue in this positive manner over the next few months should get us of to a great start and a pretty full NYS . Some announcements re off-field matters like training ground or future plans would help enormously .

Quote Originally Posted by billie hague View Post
    I believe there are an awful lot of people , myself included who dont really like SE , however i am sure we all enjoyed the success he brought and hope he achieves similar again. Certainly a sense of renewed optimism which if we continue in this positive manner over the next few months should get us of to a great start and a pretty full NYS . Some announcements re off-field matters like training ground or future plans would help enormously .
    Training ground has been done mate, I went down about three weeks ago and new drains were in place.

Be getting mine before deadline to keep same seat. Hope I'm there I told you I've had endoscopy 1st time they said they didn't find anything to concern them but a larger Polyp would remove 2nd time in their words they said they couldn't lift it then that made them suspicious had a biopsy on it last week told me today I've got cancer of the bowel but from 2 scans I've had shows it hasn't spread so there's a fair chance it's treatable.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Be getting mine before deadline to keep same seat. Hope I'm there I told you I've had endoscopy 1st time they said they didn't find anything to concern them but a larger Polyp would remove 2nd time in their words they said they couldn't lift it then that made them suspicious had a biopsy on it last week told me today I've got cancer of the bowel but from 2 scans I've had shows it hasn't spread so there's a fair chance it's treatable.
    Best of luck Gru.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Hopefully everything goes well with your treatment. Stay strong 💪. UTM .

Thanks I am strong I don't fall apart easily think I'll be getting treatment as soon as possible on the NH.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast