+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parking Near The Ground.

Parking Near The Ground.

Just need a bit of help here can you park anywhere free, near the ground on match days thank you.

re: Parking Near The Ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Juninho
    Just need a bit of help here can you park anywhere free, near the ground on match days thank you.
    Always plenty of room in Bedford Street,right opposite the ground,off Gresty Road.

From what I see on Saturdays the area outside the old railway signalling offices (now a YMCA, I think) is single yellow line, and cars always park there.
    Depending on which direction you leave on Gresty Road, it's an easy 'get out'.

Your best bet for "off the road" parking is at B & Q (other brands are available), which is on the main road heading towards Crewe from Sandbach (from the motorway). Right hand side. Safer than parking on the road and you miss the traffic alongside the railway station. It is no more than a 10 minute stroll to the ground form there.

Pay the couple of quid on the car park you tight Lancastrian git!

Quote Originally Posted by crewedaft
    It's 3.50 - and if he starts a trend by filling up the car park I might lose my normal parking spot. :-( X-D
    Plus: it will take even longer to get out while we listen to Sports Report and then the imbeciles on P&G.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    It's 3.50 - and if he starts a trend by filling up the car park I might lose my normal parking spot. :-( X-D
    Plus: it will take even longer to get out while we listen to Sports Report and then the imbeciles on P&G.[/quote]

Is it really 3.50? I wouldn't know - I park on the street for free.

Quote Originally Posted by crewedaft
    Plus: it will take even longer to get out while we listen to Sports Report and then the imbeciles on P&G.[/quote]

Is it really 3.50? I wouldn't know - I park on the street for free.[/quote]

And there you are telling our friend from Oldham that he is mean with his money. Best to stick to the safety of the B & Q site, which allows for a quick getaway after the game.

I always park on the club car park at least the Alex get 60% (?) of my A?3.50.

cheers for the help folks.

Bedford Street i will stick the car in that street. I will leave the ground early to beat the traffic

Will set off early to get in good time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast