+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v NSI Runavik

Well done last night lads , they’ve responded well after the COVID 8 carry on.
    I think we’ve got a great chance of progressing to the group stages this year.........if we can draw a team from the Faroe Islands again in the next 3 rounds .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Well done last night lads , they’ve responded well after the COVID 8 carry on.
    I think we’ve got a great chance of progressing to the group stages this year.........if we can draw a team from the Faroe Islands again in the next 3 rounds .
    Fingers crossed. Not sure how good the 3rd, 2nd and 1st place teams are though. Banana skin stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Yip, i guess RJ does get bonus points as he mentioned in the OP for this thread.

Good result for the club and Scott Wright deservedly MOTM, hope he keeps this form up.
    Aye, fair enough.
    One game at a time.
    I hope Wright keeps up the form for Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Aye, fair enough.
    One game at a time.
    I hope Wright keeps up the form for Sunday
    Aye Sunday will give us a measure of where we are at , Hibs are off to a good start . I’ll take any win please

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I want another go at those cheating cu nts.
    Fu ck ing hate them.
    I just really remember the name - remind me why I should be upstream of their home settlement, stroop in hand, teeming my bladder into their water supply as if it were Thatcher’s grave?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I remember when I used to be as passionate about the Dons as you, if people criticized them I’d get upset but then I grew up
    Grew up? More like your just not much of a fan anymore. Supporting your team a 100% is what true fans do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I have us minus 4 to win @7/1 . Shirly we can kick there balls there apart time team no?
    Nice. Now if we win on Sunday I'm £900 up

Good performance and great result last night, albeit against the worst team we will play all season.

It'll be interesting to see what McInnes does with the team for Sunday. I assume we will change back to 4231. After that performance (and previous performances) you can't really leave Wright or Hedges out. So how do you fit them in?

Lewis
    Logan McCrorie McKenna Hayes
    Ferguson McGeouch
    Hedges Wright Kennedy
    Watkins

I'd drop Hayes back to LB to combat the pace of Boyle, but also to free up an attacking position for Hedges. Kennedy played well in the last game so I'd give him another shot. I don't think you can drop McCrorie but can't see him playing midfield - either Ojo or McGeouch will play - for me McGeouch is a much better option. That's the team I'd go with, but that obviously means leaving out McInnes favourites like Taylor, Considine, Ojo and McGinn (and even Main). I can't see him sticking with the 352, but that might allow him to fit more of his favourites in... 343 may be more likely with Hayes and Logan wide, and Wright and Hedges forward with Watkins (would mean losing Kennedy though). Wouldn't surprise me if we get a bit of tombola on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Good performance and great result last night, albeit against the worst team we will play all season.

It'll be interesting to see what McInnes does with the team for Sunday. I assume we will change back to 4231. After that performance (and previous performances) you can't really leave Wright or Hedges out. So how do you fit them in?

Lewis
    Logan McCrorie McKenna Hayes
    Ferguson McGeouch
    Hedges Wright Kennedy
    Watkins

I'd drop Hayes back to LB to combat the pace of Boyle, but also to free up an attacking position for Hedges. Kennedy played well in the last game so I'd give him another shot. I don't think you can drop McCrorie but can't see him playing midfield - either Ojo or McGeouch will play - for me McGeouch is a much better option. That's the team I'd go with, but that obviously means leaving out McInnes favourites like Taylor, Considine, Ojo and McGinn (and even Main). I can't see him sticking with the 352, but that might allow him to fit more of his favourites in... 343 may be more likely with Hayes and Logan wide, and Wright and Hedges forward with Watkins (would mean losing Kennedy though). Wouldn't surprise me if we get a bit of tombola on Sunday.
    For starters, 4 of your X1 won’t be available;

I think;
    Lewis
    Logan Taylor Hoban Considine
    Ojo McCrorie
    Hedges Ferguson McGinn
    Watkins

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    For starters, 4 of your X1 won’t be available;

I think;
    Lewis
    Logan Taylor Hoban Considine
    Ojo McCrorie
    Hedges Ferguson McGinn
    Watkins
    There is no decision yet on the covid 8. And I have a feeling the club and players will get a severe warning and a fine. Maybe a suspended suspension.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast