+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: I voted yes....but felt like I'd been kicked in the ba's the day

It's only 54iq/walloper who would be desperate for iScotland to go bankrupt, to be fair. Punishment for Sevco not being allowed in the top league, which is as twisted on this subject as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Of course you have to look backwards to see where we are today. And by looking backwards we can see how we have been ripped off for decades. This is extremely relevant as to how an Independent Scotland would successfully run it's economy. You keep asking what income/expenditure/borrowings/cash flow. would be in an Independent Scotland. You know fine well I can't give you the figures for this ..thats why you keep asking. Just you can't tell me what the situation in the UK will be in a couple of years time. Now I really hope you are going to be mature about this and not jump up and down like a schoolboy and say I've won I've won. What I can say with certainty and please be grown up about this and address you're response to this bit.

Scotland has a very rich and diverse economy Yes or No
    Scotland’s economy includes £21.4 billion in construction which employs 170,000 people, £11.6 billion in tourism which supports 292,000 jobs, £39 billion yearly turnover in manufacturing with a value added of £12.7 billion and 127,000 people employed. Scotland also has world leading expertise in life science, world class universities (5 in the world’s top 200), a multi-billion pound creative sector and vast energy (oil, gas, tidal, wave, wind and solar), fishing and agricultural resources. Do you agree with these figures ?

Scotland’s economy includes £21.4 billion in construction which employs 170,000 people, £11.6 billion in tourism which supports 292,000 jobs, £39 billion yearly turnover in manufacturing with a value added of £12.7 billion and 127,000 people employed. Scotland also has world leading expertise in life science, world class universities (5 in the world’s top 200), a multi-billion pound creative sector and vast energy (oil, gas, tidal, wave, wind and solar), fishing and agricultural resources.

Scotland’s economy includes £21.4 billion in construction which employs 170,000 people, £11.6 billion in tourism which supports 292,000 jobs, £39 billion yearly turnover in manufacturing with a value added of £12.7 billion and 127,000 people employed. Scotland also has world leading expertise in life science, world class universities (5 in the world’s top 200), a multi-billion pound creative sector and vast energy (oil, gas, tidal, wave, wind and solar), fishing and agricultural resources.

ther is also the things we wouldn't be paying for far to numerous to mention. We would also be entitled to our fair share of UK assets.

We have the resources and people to be a very very successful Country you just need to get out of your comfort zone and find this out for yourself. And try to resist being spoon fed all the negative failure propaganda that we've been getting fed all these years.

Now I've tried to be as honest as I can with you maybe its time for you to give us a Detailed account of why we would fail as an Independent Country.
    Im not phuckin interested in the RUK. You are phuckin obsessed with it.

Forget assets and debts.

We are an independent nation starting tomorrow morning, no phuckin debt carried forward and no phuckin assets.

How would our balance sheet look after 1/3/5 years.

If you want to get a majority IF there is a next time you'll have to at least try and answer it.

Have a go again wee man WITHOUT looking backwards.

ps when you copy and paste make sure it's only the once

A pro Unionist is not interested in the Ruk?

How does that one work?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Im not phuckin interested in the RUK. You are phuckin obsessed with it.

Forget assets and debts.

We are an independent nation starting tomorrow morning, no phuckin debt carried forward and no phuckin assets.

How would our balance sheet look after 1/3/5 years.

If you want to get a majority IF there is a next time you'll have to at least try and answer it.

Have a go again wee man WITHOUT looking backwards.

ps when you copy and paste make sure it's only the once

The C&P you refer to is from http://www.businessforscotland.co.uk/ An organisation with nearly 5000 members in Scotland. These are companies that work at the coal face of Scottish business/ industry. For sure I do get some of my Info from there. Who do you get yours from Paddy ? The Daily Mail.. Express perhaps ? Have you ever ever tried looking at an alternative to what Unionist press politicians feed you ?

So your good at asking the questions any good at answering them ? Who do you get your information from on this subject ? You've been banging away at me for the last couple of weeks so its not unreasonable for me to ask you a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    It's only 54iq/walloper who would be desperate for iScotland to go bankrupt, to be fair. Punishment for Sevco not being allowed in the top league, which is as twisted on this subject as it gets.
    You'll be ok living in England

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    A pro Unionist is not interested in the Ruk?

How does that one work?
    Phuck sake, the relegated one is back

Anyway flower, who's 'pro unionist'?

If you c**** can't answer a simple economic question how do you expect to convert those who are looking for reasons to vote Yes?

Thats the whole problem with your position. You c**** need to start answering questions instead of calling people 'unionists, traitors' and the like. It doesn't do you any favours at all.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    The C&P you refer to is from http://www.businessforscotland.co.uk/ An organisation with nearly 5000 members in Scotland. These are companies that work at the coal face of Scottish business/ industry. For sure I do get some of my Info from there. Who do you get yours from Paddy ? The Daily Mail.. Express perhaps ? Have you ever ever tried looking at an alternative to what Unionist press politicians feed you ?

So your good at asking the questions any good at answering them ? Who do you get your information from on this subject ? You've been banging away at me for the last couple of weeks so its not unreasonable for me to ask you a question.
    Yet again you fail to answer the question. Business for Scotland is an organisation with an agenda wee man.

iscotland starts tomorrow, no debt, no assets. How are we looking in 1/3/5yrs time?

Have another go son.

Yet again you fail to answer the question. Business for Scotland is an organisation with an agenda wee man.

iscotland starts tomorrow, no debt, no assets. How are we looking in 1/3/5yrs time?

Have another go son.
    Looks like they don't have the answer to your question Noahrab which to be honest is not surprising

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    You'll be ok living in England
    good to see the fat gay fish is still jumping into the net

Have another go son.
    Not sure what to say to you Noah. And not really sure if your taking this entirely serious. You know I can't give you a definitive answer to this. Just as you can't give me a answer to what post brexit UK will be like in 1/3/5 years so let us both stop playing this silly game. I will post a link to a Financial Times( dont think they have an agenda) article. I hope you will be reasonable enough to read it and give me your views on it. Of course I fully understand you have a right to be cautious but things need to be looked at from bot5h side. Cheers.

https://www.ft.com/content/5b5ec2ca-...4-00144feab7de

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)