+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: are we doomed?

are we doomed?

I feel its time we fans started to accept the state of affairs at bwfc I must admit its only from yesterday that ive started to realize we are definitely doomed and if anyone can come up with a valid alternate positive view I would love to hear it.i see a football club run by a slimey lying asset stripping chaiman.an owner who no longer can finance a club more than 160million in debt,oh its eddies debt is it?so he or his family will right it off will they?like fck they will.so we have no possibility of investment no possibility of anyone buying the club,and a manager young and hungry and with a glittering career ahead of him,sadly not in football but in butties he sells in his catering business,well me personaly wouldn't trust him to make a sandwich interesting.overall lower leagues beckon lads and theres fck all any of us hardworking loyal fans can do about it.

re: are we doomed?

Bit of a dismal view but cant help but agree in some way!

Things dont look good

I think the best we can hope for next season is a top half finish, I think we'll struggle to make the playoffs tbh. We need to raise some funds, so Mavies and Chungy will both be made available imo and maybe Ream too.

I haven't a clue how Eddie will get any of his 160 million back, the only way is to get promoted, stay in the Prem for a good few years and do it on a shoestring. I personally think Eddie will have to write off the majority of the debt owed to him. I think he's done all right out of Bwfc, in our Premier years.

As for Dougie's catering business, or is it a butty van? I bet Dougie would make the most boring sandwiches ever! He'd probably buy Asda's smart price bread and put thick cut cheese on the sandwich and nothing else!

I didn't go yesterday, but Culsh was keeping me updated by text.
    When we went 2 up everyone with me thought that Birmingham would have to go for it, and we should play them at their own game and go for broke and finish them off good style.
    Myself, I had a strong feeling that we would go into our shell and true to form that's is apparently what happened.

Nothing will change next season, he has the defence playing in a decent manner, usually. He will get journeymen players in cheap or free.

The only good thing is that next season he will not be in a position to blame anyone else for our continual demise. It will be his team.

Enjoy your summer everyone, because with this boring **** in charge, we are in for another dire season.

The only good news is Freedmans contract runs out next year!

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    The only good news is Freedmans contract runs out next year!
    At least we've only got 12 months left of your constant moaning and depression to cope with, until we finally bring back Fat Sam from his West Ham nightmare. But hang on, how are we going to afford Fat Sam?

Who said bring Sam back Gary i wanted Warnock!

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    Who said bring Sam back Gary i wanted Warnock!
    Okay, sorry Campo I agree with you for a change! And btw, Culsh said you're dead meat!

Gary i'm shaking in my boots.

As far as me moaning gary i am angry at the way our club has been run into the ground i blame Gartside but also Davies for letting Gartside do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)