+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dancingbear

Dancingbear

If his posts on the new messageboard are an indication of the effect switching boards has on people, I think I'll stay put.
    He's more "off the wall" than the wacky Yank now!!

re: Dancingbear

Eh? How do you work that out. I dont think my posting style is any different to on here. At least i dont think it is. Would you care to point out the error of my ways.

Any supporter of any club suggesting opening only one area of their ground would have to be crackers!!
    But to suggest it for Carlisle Utd with the BoD in charge there is complete lunacy.
    Close any areas of the ground and they will never re open.
    As someone on the other board stated, we are NOT Dumbarton.
    In summary, your suggestion (imho) is as flawed as Blue Blunder!!

Your a card ill give you that. Not sure if im allowed to link the other forum but i will. You can clearly see that Carlislereiver started the thread and i replied and said it would never happen. For what its worth i think its a bloody stupid idea. You must have had a bit too much to drink when you read it last night . - view external link

Apologies DancingBear,
    No drink at all last night. Just put it down to age.
    I'm still not as bad as whoever came up with that crackpot suggestion tho'

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)