+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

Maybe he missed this training session …

https://www.facebook.com/reel/841398...?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspar View Post
    Maybe he missed this training session …

https://www.facebook.com/reel/841398...?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V
    I can confirm he didn't. Probably why the flap vs Motherwell went into the back of the net instead of over the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    As well as Newman we had the Finnish lad available.

He was a bit scruffy at times in terms of positioning but a much better shot stopper than Birighitti

Erikson made the penalty save at Motherwell - played against Aberdeen at home when although he was caught out I think he kept a clean sheet

He might have been alright with a run in the team.

I don’t know why Birighitti was ever preferred, and why Birighitti can back in before World Cup Break - he should have been gone when it became apparent he was a liability. Which was very early on
    I totally agree, Erikson might have been a bit mad with cross balls and his flying off the line but in terms of stopping the ball going in the net he was a million miles better than Birighitti.

Spotted on my facebook feed that there is a glimmer of hope that the clown will be returning doon under.

I therefore wonder, as he doesnt have a squad number, is he registered as a player in a way that would prevent him getting tae sooner, rather than later.

Probably be accused of shedka levels of obsession about match attendances such is my desire to get this clown aff tae feck!

Why you mentioning me in your post, very odd

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Spotted on my facebook feed that there is a glimmer of hope that the clown will be returning doon under.

I therefore wonder, as he doesnt have a squad number, is he registered as a player in a way that would prevent him getting tae sooner, rather than later.

Probably be accused of shedka levels of obsession about match attendances such is my desire to get this clown aff tae feck!
    Don't worry, I'm equally obsessed about this c*nt getting away to f*ck, ask anyone

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Why you mentioning me in your post, very odd
    Just a bit o bants bud!

Pretty sure he gave an interview recently when he spoke about getting away. Trying to get away.....try harder pal! Not easy when there's dozens of your relegation inducing howlers all over YouTube 😁
    Pretty sure it won't be long.
    Ps don't mention Shedka 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Pretty sure he gave an interview recently when he spoke about getting away. Trying to get away.....try harder pal! Not easy when there's dozens of your relegation inducing howlers all over YouTube ��
    Pretty sure it won't be long.
    Ps don't mention Shedka ��
    Don't mention who?

Oh right yeah gotcha, shedka right?

Has to be in one of the windows as he is under contract. We'd need to release him, to be able to get him to f*ck immediately.

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)