+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We will be playing in europe within 4 years.

We will be playing in europe within 4 years.

The way we are going i can see this happening. We will smash through the championship next season and after a couple of seasons stablising in the prem we will be regular top 6 finishers in the table, maybe top 4.

And we won't be gash in europe like manure,Arsenal,man city,spurs etc. We will represent England with a glorious swagger and be brilliant.

WE ARE SUPERIOR

COYW!!!!!!!!!!

re: We will be playing in europe within 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by pnethor
    The way we are going i can see this happening. We will smash through the championship next season and after a couple of seasons stablising in the prem we will be regular top 6 finishers in the table, maybe top 4.

And we won't be gash in europe like manure,Arsenal,man city,spurs etc. We will represent England with a glorious swagger and be brilliant.

WE ARE SUPERIOR

COYW!!!!!!!!!!
    Well THOR I'm glad you've given us a couple of seasons to establish ourselves in the prem before a top 6 finish.

Remember you saying the same thing 4 years ago thora, so what happened?

The only thing you'll be playing in 4 years, is that game where you stretch your foreskin vigorously over your bell end.

UTC.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    Remember you saying the same thing 4 years ago thora, so what happened?
    Bad luck happened thats what.

Just like extreme good luck happened in donkeysville.

Quote Originally Posted by tonymorleysbaldhead
    The only thing you'll be playing in 4 years, is that game where you stretch your foreskin vigorously over your bell end.

UTC.
    Do i look like the sort of dude who needs to do stuff like that Mr MoonshineSlurpingHillsHaveEyesPeopleEater?

I rest my case Thor skin, you is one ugly muther *** ker.

Since you've only got one finger Thor you can borrow one of mine. I've got a couple of spares

Are they resurrecting the Isle of Man tournament, that may count? You could all go over together in a rowing boat

Does playing away at Wrexham still count as playing in Europe Thor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)