+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Striker - Sam Winnall

New Striker - Sam Winnall

From Sunny Scunny.

Watch this space. Thursday announcement if medical is passed.

re: New Striker - Sam Winnall

Thought Leeds were after him?

Also, Posh and Burnley after McKay and Caley want 1 million (see link) so can't see us competing with that scenario any more?..

potentially very good capture IF it happens? - view external link

Good record this season. - view external link

Very exciting prospect at 22 years-old if we can pull the deal off.

Meanwhile Tubbs has gone on a months loan to Crawley as expected.

Winnall?

I would settle for "twooutofthree"

Where has this rumour come from then, football rumours website ?

As a scunny fan our chairman isn't short of money, we as a club arn't short of money. Swann our chairman is going all out and is gunning for promotion this season.

Swann only stated the other day that he won't let any of our players go in january, he wants to add to the group, not take away and is looking to sign Paddy Madden to add to the other strikers we have.

Winnall has already spoken about him loving his time here, he's scoring and playing week in week out, we are looking a safe bet to go up, new ground in the process of being built with an ambitious chairman.

I wouldn't rule anything out in football,but,still i would be in sheer amazement in he let Winnall go. I don't even think he would want to go anyway.

Out of interest did this rumour come from football rumours website ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder_goal

As a scunny fan our chairman isn't short of money, we as a club arn't short of money. Swann our chairman is going all out and is gunning for promotion this season.

Swann only stated the other day that he won't let any of our players go in january, he wants to add to the group, not take away and is looking to sign Paddy Madden to add to the other strikers we have.

Winnall has already spoken about him loving his time here, he's scoring and playing week in week out, we are looking a safe bet to go up, new ground in the process of being built with an ambitious chairman.

I wouldn't rule anything out in football,but,still i would be in sheer amazement in he let Winnall go. I don't even think he would want to go anyway.

You sound like you're bricking it

I will put this down to some dipstick putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 10.

P.S, Liam technically you cannot deduce how somebody sounds, when they are typing on a keyboard and not talking, it's impossible.

To be honest i'm more bemused at seeing this rumour in all honesty. I personally can't see it happening. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder_goal

Think your chairman said he'll not be selling any players in January so maybe Wi

Good idea top scorer, there you go Sam go out on loan son, we won't need your goals to get us up.

That is ludicrous !

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast