+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o/t North Korea !

o/t North Korea !

Worrying times ahead.. It has been esculating for some time now,it seems like the little fat twunt with the stupid haircut wont back down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se0iCd_MhKI .

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Worrying times ahead.. It has been esculating for some time now,it seems like the little fat twunt with the stupid haircut wont back down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se0iCd_MhKI .
    Either the Yanks or the Chinese will be dropping a short range nuclear missile on his head anytime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Either the Yanks or the Chinese will be dropping a short range nuclear missile on his head anytime soon!
    It will more likley be the yanks with the Donald at the helm..

I think the Chinese might just Trump him!

Attachment 5863

It will more likley be the yanks with the Donald at the helm..
    I think the only button Donald is able to press is his own

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I think the only button Donald is able to press is his own

Maybe not as daft as you think..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evur07mZuAY

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think the Chinese might just Trump him!

Attachment 5863
    The Chinese / Russians or both are probably the reason why North Korea has the nuculear capability that it has . I'm off to dig a few more feet in my bunker.. I will be stocking up on plenty of tinned food and bottled water..

The Chinese / Russians or both are probably the reason why North Korea has the nuculear capability that it has . I'm off to dig a few more feet in my bunker.. I will be stocking up on plenty of tinned food and bottled water..
    Before Armageddon, do they have any strikers that want to play for a bowl of rice?

Donald and Kim, the macho men, a bit like boys at school

President Donald Trump has warned North Korea it should be "very, very nervous" if it does anything to the US.
    He said the regime would be in trouble "like few nations have ever been" if they do not "get their act together".

NK saying who they will attack in Guam

It's hotting up.

....seems like the Trumpies have rang a friend - and just at the right time....U.S debt not far off it's 20 Trillion limit and can't borrow any more....but then the sense of a little trouble up the road could change that - see congress vote it up....all being in the national interest - of course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)