+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chansiri strikes again !

Chansiri strikes again !

If we think we have financial problems at Oakwell then spare a thought for those poor little lambs from Sheffield 6 , Chansiri has just issued his latest statement which is as long as "War and peace " well almost asking for the fans to get the begging bowl out & raise £2 million basically overnight to pay the taxman & the wages , he sites the negative fans as owners who need to put their hands in their pockets & bail the club out of the brown stuff , the only way to try & digest his latest rant is to jump on Owlstalk although there is a link on the BBs, please read , it is priceless

Chansiri is a man of his word. He said he wasn't putting anymore of his own money into the club and he has kept that promise.

I'm sure all the hundreds of thousands pouring out of Wembley last May will now dig deep to pay the hefty wages of their ageing superstars who gave them a super day out.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    I have read that Poggy & he is basically blaming the fans for the financial mess he has created & has put it on them to stump up some cash, if you jump on Owlstalk it has not gone down well with the faithful , in fact the place is in melt down , Priceless !!

Even though they're wednesday supporters and in meltdown, I think it's wrong to laugh as their owner behaves in such a manner. It's not a nice feeling being run by incompetents as we know ourselves.

Such a massive club shouldnt be begging like a child on Halloween.

The obsession with Sheffield Wensdy continues. 😴

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The obsession with Sheffield Wensdy continues. ��
    Its a football story , a club is asking its fans to bale them out , it is all over the national press & being covered on the radio & television , why shouldn"t be discussed on a football forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Its a football story , a club is asking its fans to bale them out , it is all over the national press & being covered on the radio & television , why shouldn"t be discussed on a football forum ?

Nowt wrong wi the thread thaz started Shads. It's like owt else, people can read it and either choose to comment or not.

Personally, I just refrain from commenting on threads that I have little knowledge or interest in, or humdrum ones like what kit we're wearing and why Still, each to their own.

The plight of the Piggies is depressing for their millions of supporters who were mostly giving it large when they were splashing the cash 7/8 years back and looking to attain their so called niche in regular Premiership football. They were happily rubbing our noses in it taking Winnall from us for peanuts. What goes around comes around. It's poetic justice.

I reflect back to the 15/16 season when they lost the play off final uo Hull and the day after, we smashed Millwall. If Carlsberg did weekends......

Too right pass
    That weekend tasted sweet for sure but
    My knife to the gut wound from may still hasn’t completely healed
    I reckon that day will be as good as it gets for years for the piggies
    No sympathy from me though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast