+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incompetence or Dustbin

Incompetence or Dustbin

RVN to Man U looks like strong possibility. The incompetence by our owners is beyond belief. Most of this is due to the length of time taken by owners. Bellamy looks like he is strong fav to go to Wales leaving us with the also rans. It is no wonder we seem to portray us as the dustbin place ie the last club to choose.

Not to worry Lancaster if all else fails, Gareth will be available very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    RVN to Man U looks like strong possibility. The incompetence by our owners is beyond belief. Most of this is due to the length of time taken by owners. Bellamy looks like he is strong fav to go to Wales leaving us with the also rans. It is no wonder we seem to portray us as the dustbin place ie the last club to choose.
    I think we’ll get Corberan now Lancaster

What a set of ridiculous circumstances Bellamy 8/11 for us and Wales. Unless of course he gets both.

Not for the first time, I'm beginning to suspect that the people running Burnley FC haven't got a fecking clue what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Not for the first time, I'm beginning to suspect that the people running Burnley FC haven't got a fecking clue what they're doing.
    Well it was no sense at all but too much sense that took me to the bridge of incompetence. (Apologies to Al Stewart)

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    How United scuppered the RVN deal is Pace's fault is beyond me.

RVN would be quite underwhelming. I would prefer the fella from WBA

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    How United scuppered the RVN deal is Pace's fault is beyond me.
    Mr Pace has been aware for over five weeks that we needed a new manager, RVN has been available for the entirety of that five weeks, yet that has not been enough time for Mr Pace to have closed the deal. Coaches of the stature of RVN do not remain available for ever, perhaps Mr Pace thought that they did and there was no particular hurry. I can only respectfully suggest that next time he wants to sign a big name manager/coach, he gets out of bed a bit earlier and moves at a faster pace than the proverbial striking slug.

In some people's eyes everything is Mr Pace's fault, unless it's something good that happens, then it's either luck, or someone else did it

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)