+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scum caught out flattering to deceive!

Scum caught out flattering to deceive!

Yest again the dreams of being one of the premiership big guns tumbles (no relation to let's bum)like a pack of cards. Clearly there is no money to spend on strengthening and the gobs of our more vocal friends on Scum madare silence.
    Implosion and bedblocking are words which will get an airing in the coming weeks I feel.

Love it

re: Scum caught out flattering to deceive!

To be honest, at 20th in the fourth division, I would have hoped bedblocking was already here. The only thing below this is non-league football.

It's not exactly gone tits up has it Simon, yes our chairman has left inconveniently but we still have a rich owner, a great manager, a great squad & a great Premiership future something which you have none of.

Think you'll be sold now Harvey. I dont expect your manager to hang around longer than May either. She wants to sell by the sound of it & that usually means the clawing back of money.
    Great PL future?? Depends who buys SFC doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun
    Think you'll be sold now Harvey. I dont expect your manager to hang around longer than May either. She wants to sell by the sound of it & that usually means the clawing back of money.
    We may well be sold, but Cortese may come back & try & buy us with a consortium of owners so who knows. If this does happen then I can't see Pochettino leaving, you just never know in football.

In a way its awful that there is so little loyalty in football. The 'golden' recipe that you had will be broken up and who knows what will happen in the future. Whilst i detest SFC its awful that foreign owners, chairman and managers can control your club to such an extent. Perhaps the best thing to do would be for the supporters to buy your club??????????????

Anyway good to hear from you Harvey and I hope all is well

Quote Originally Posted by simondenmead
    Whilst i detest SFC its awful that foreign owners, chairman and managers can control your club to such an extent. Perhaps the best thing to do would be for the supporters to buy your club??????????????
    Simon, what benefit has so called fan ownership given you?
    When you needed more money recently was it the trust that dipped
    Into their bulging coffers? No, the trust is potless , you had to rely on HNW's to put in more money, so can you tell me how the trust is going to repay this?
    The truth is it can't (even with loyal's best efforts) so the next time you need a handout the trust will relinquish all control of your club and you will once again be "owned", enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by simondenmead
    Anyway good to hear from you Harvey and I hope all is well

You too Simon!

So Pompey haven't been caught out flattering to deceive then simondenmead !?

We're not even close to you !

Forever in your shadow !

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun
    Lots of water to go under the bridge yet. Why not sell in 2010 if she was that keen? Or 2013 once in the Prem? Then again it was a 5 year plan in 2009 and here we are, job done! Or perhaps it's time for a football CEO? Or then again ring out the old and bring in the, well old, if rumours are to be believed going forward?

What will be will be. I'll still be a Saints fan regardless of what happens and or who is in charge.

... but can we have our deckchairs back please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)