+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Good news for Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I stil don't trust them though but one thing I do trust them with more than any other party is the economy
    So you trust a Party that wouldn't help the British Steel industry but bend over backwards to subsidise a Japanese Car Manufacturer,what a pathetic excuse for a Brit you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    bodie, you have no idea what's going on if you think the SNP control the uk economy. I genuinely dislike you for your behaviour when you were deemo, you sucked up to dabs like stevie storm and that vile creature gflower. So phukk you, but I will say you can say what you want. That is being human.
    I never said that. It's an anonymous Internet forum and you genuinely dislike me, wow

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    So you trust a Party that wouldn't help the British Steel industry but bend over backwards to subsidise a Japanese Car Manufacturer,what a pathetic excuse for a Brit you really are.
    I think if you look into things it is not quite as simple as you say.

And keep the insults coming . Is board is full of posters that are supposidly grown men throwing playground insults about, truely pathetic but as I say Spameater keep them coming I couldn't care less what you think of me

I think if you look into things it is not quite as simple as you say.

And keep the insults coming . Is board is full of posters that are supposidly grown men throwing playground insults about, truely pathetic but as I say Spameater keep them coming I couldn't care less what you think of me
    Funny how when anyone asks you a question you cant answer you play the playground poor me victim card,man up ffs if you cant take it why don't you go and post on the Peoples Friend forum.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Funny how when anyone asks you a question you cant answer you play the playground poor me victim card,man up ffs if you cant take it why don't you go and post on the Peoples Friend forum.
    Me man up, you couldn't make this sh1t up. It's me taking all the insults and as I say I couldn't give a phuck.
    I've told you I trust the government with the economy more than any of the other parties. As for the steel industry it was costing the taxpayer millions to stop it running at a loss. The Japanese car industry in this country doesn't run at a loss and also creates thousands of jobs not only building cars but other areas as well

Go on then Spameater either post a picture or throw an insult at me

I stil don't trust them though but one thing I do trust them with more than any other party is the economy
    A successful economy should work for ALL the people Bodie ! yet under this Tory economy we have the rich getting richer than ever before and our most poor and vulnerable in a terrible state child poverty, foodbanks, pensioners unable to heat their homes. When these Tories came to power in 2008 the National debt was just over half a TRILLION, Now its 1.7 TRILLION !! how the phuck in any sense of the imagination is good governance of the economy ??? .. And here's the scary part we will probably be Governed by these Tories for the next 20 years !!!

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    A successful economy should work for ALL the people Bodie ! yet under this Tory economy we have the rich getting richer than ever before and our most poor and vulnerable in a terrible state child poverty, foodbanks, pensioners unable to heat their homes. When these Tories came to power in 2008 the National debt was just over half a TRILLION, Now its 1.7 TRILLION !! how the phuck in any sense of the imagination is good governance of the economy ??? .. And here's the scary part we will probably be Governed by these Tories for the next 20 years !!!
    It has and always be like that Stewarty. There has and always will be poor, working class, rich and super rich people. I'm most definitely working class earning not a lot ,ore than the living wage as are most of my mates. We all feel in the times we are things are okay. I certainly feel better off now than a few years back. I've also managed to get a job after redundancy then get another one. I've no friends or family members out of work. Going back a few years I did. The Tories are making not a bad job of sorting out the mess they were left, remember the note, there is no money left. It all about opinions

It has and always be like that Stewarty. There has and always will be poor, working class, rich and super rich people. I'm most definitely working class earning not a lot ,ore than the living wage as are most of my mates. We all feel in the times we are things are okay. I certainly feel better off now than a few years back. I've also managed to get a job after redundancy then get another one. I've no friends or family members out of work. Going back a few years I did. The Tories are making not a bad job of sorting out the mess they were left, remember the note, there is no money left. It all about opinions
    There it is, your typical 'I'm alright, Jack' tory shyte, right there.

And I will say the more I hear Sturgeon speak the more I dislike her and think she doesn't have a clue. The deal with the Chinese worth a lot of money they screwed up has quietly slipped under the radar. The phuck up with the farmers claiming grants on a supposedly state of the art new system also slipped by. Police Scotland, NHS targets, classroom sizes, the community charge etc ......
    Anyway it's not just me, you should here the abuse she gets in my local. As I said it's all about opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    There it is, your typical 'I'm alright, Jack' tory shyte, right there.
    What is wrong with me wanting what is best for me and the people closest to me ?
    And it's not shyte
    And Mook you don't know me so don't have a clue what I or my closest do for other people so take your opinion which is so very, very wrong and stick it where the sun don't shine. I don't know what you do for other people but I would put my hard earned cash on it that I and my closest have and do more than you do
    Last edited by Bodie80; 10-11-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)