+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: George Murdoch Murder - The Pittodrie Connection

^^^^^^^

Was he a pig farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    ^^^^^^^

Was he a pig farmer
    Boom! Case solved!

This is indeed a very good thread and I am pretty intrigued by a lot of it.
    A lot i forgot about completely, including the wifie fae ellon that was riding the young loons and got them to finish off the hubby.
    Remember the poor postmistress at New Pitsligo as my uncle knew her brother. Apparently most in cyak at the time knew who it was but never said anything.
    The George Murdoch murder i remember, but for some reason i though it happened on the long drive way into the Norwood hall? For years I used to hate going into the hotel for that reason.
    I vaguely remember my old man being checked as he went into pittodrie the following game.
    So many others that have unfortunately been forgotten about and nobody ever held to task for the crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    This is indeed a very good thread and I am pretty intrigued by a lot of it.
    A lot i forgot about completely, including the wifie fae ellon that was riding the young loons and got them to finish off the hubby.
    Remember the poor postmistress at New Pitsligo as my uncle knew her brother. Apparently most in cyak at the time knew who it was but never said anything.
    The George Murdoch murder i remember, but for some reason i though it happened on the long drive way into the Norwood hall? For years I used to hate going into the hotel for that reason.
    I vaguely remember my old man being checked as he went into pittodrie the following game.
    So many others that have unfortunately been forgotten about and nobody ever held to task for the crimes.
    The Black widow (ellon murder) got off! Just remembered this. So, the photo above of her is her re-launching her career as a lap dancer, in the Fantasy Bar!

The George Murdoch murder, I think as you continue past Norwood Hall heading west, you turn right up towards North Deeside Rd/Pitfodels, and the deed happened halfway up that road.

The Renee McRae mystery, as we also discussed, as if by magic, stuff happened yesterday regarding this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...lands-45720078

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    The Black widow (ellon murder) got off! Just remembered this. So, the photo above of her is her re-launching her career as a lap dancer, in the Fantasy Bar!

The George Murdoch murder, I think as you continue past Norwood Hall heading west, you turn right up towards North Deeside Rd/Pitfodels, and the deed happened halfway up that road.

The Renee McRae mystery, as we also discussed, as if by magic, stuff happened yesterday regarding this...

The Black Widow spent a chunk of her husbands life insurance on new boobs to be a stripper

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Renee McRae murder trial must be coming up soon, as well as the Brenda Page one too

I didnae realise they'd knicked anyone for Brenda Page?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I didnae realise they'd knicked anyone for Brenda Page?
    Kit, the husband, I understand, as suspected by everyone who worked with him at the time.

If only the AbMad detectives had been around in them days..........

Ah dinna mind tellin yiz ... an acquaintance o' mine fae back in the day, 'struck a pose' as the killer .... he was takkin the piss claimin he wis 'handy wi a cheese wire' ... the 'face o' it'? .. he wis jist intae freakin folk oot for the hell ... and fae fit we knew aboot him ... his claims were less than credible .... but it made us wonder aboot what we DIDNA know aboot him .... onywye ... since he made a point o' tellin us fit Ah've tellt ye ... and unless he's a member on here ... his name is Louis Hood ... and he has a kinda 'cheese-wire-sorter-ooter' look aboot him ... which kinda made us wonder ... but .... nah ... he wis jist haein a ****in sick fun .... Ah think ....

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast