+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown

outwoodclaret: ''It is not the bus driver to blame. I want the f*cking scientists who have pissed all over our lives to suffer the same''.

Don't be bothered about that too much outwood, that comes under the law of 'Karma' (action - reaction ) Nobody can escape it !

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    It is not the bus driver to blame. I want the f*cking scientists who have pissed all over our lives to suffer the same.
    Well, outwood, did you see them on the BBC2 programme last night?
    All these people involved in think tanks, modellers, etc. in about 5 different factors set up to look after our welfare and to give expert advice to the Government. Loads of them, however, nobody realised that one scientist in Bristol had been studying the various corona viruses for years ---but he was never asked!

Another scientist who admitted that not one of the hundreds of people involved in the various projects had realised that quite a number of care home staff worked for agencies and would often be working in more than one care home on the same day and could quite easily transmit the virus. Anyone who has worked in the NHS knows that this is also the case with a lot of nursing staff.

A lot of the people involved in the various things were mathematicians who were working out the prospect of future infection, however, they were working things out on data which was outdated and then the Government were acting on these things.

Overall, the programme highlighted to me that there have probably been too many people involved, they did not share data which they held, possibly because they were trying to make a name for themselves, many were working on outdated data and consequently, we are now in the situation we are currently in.

I have no idea what it is like in Israel regarding the reaction to the pandemic Balan, but somehow we have managed to convince ourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are a lot more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression.

Believe me Balan, if we carry on like this in the UK it will make the Great Depression of the 1930’s seem like a walk in the park.

Meanwhile our very own Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer keep on draining our cash reserves dry.

Attachment 17539

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Thought I'd have a look at how the Sweep was going 59, your were predicting 33.000 deaths from November 2nd to year end, that would need an average of 560 deaths per day, the average for the first two weeks to November 16th is 372 deaths per day. Bit of catching up to do there mon ami, if your prediction isn't going to turn out like your horse racing tips usually do, way off the mark.

Still, you're good at this sort of thing and winter's coming on, that usually sees a few more popping their clogs, maybe the bodies will be piling up in the streets soon, and you'll have been proved right. On verra
    It doesn't matter how close I am to the correct figure (I hope I have got it wildly wrong) because I will win the sweep - I am the only one who gave a figure

And if you want a dead cert for this afternoon, get yer money on Blakeney Point in the 2.23 at Catterick

Close with that one 59, by coincidence I know that horse well, I was on it at 20/1 when it won on the AW at Kempton about 3 years ago. It was with Roger Charlton back then, Duncan McCain has it now, with the the wind op seeming to have worked it might be worth a little bet next time out.

Not so close in the death race though. Not your fault, you still have faith in 'the Science' and the SAGE experts, and no doubt your prediction was based on what they were saying. That you listen to what they say, and act upon it, is no problem on here, you'll just end up with egg on your face, but when clowns like Boris and Hancock listen to them and act upon their misleading advice, businesses go to the wall, thousands lose their jobs, cancer screenings are cancelled, kids can't take their exams, old folk suffering with dementia are locked away unable to speak to their relatives, on and on it goes, and all because those 'experts' were talking out of their arses. As you are proving.

In a telephone conversation this morning, I was informed that Boris will "allow" us to have "Five Days of Christmas" and then punish us all retrospectively with another full four week lockdown in January to correct the probable spike.

I said, "You are joking - right?"

BT '' I have no idea what it is like in Israel regarding the reaction to the pandemic Balan, but somehow we have managed to convince ourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are a lot more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression.''

BT I also do not feel whats happening in regards to this 'pandemic,' I live in a village ,and like sub ,I can go out when I want and enjoy the nature around us. But ,.........''the people whose lives are being destroyed by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression.'' Yes. Capitalism is almost finished, it's just a matter of now, 'when'? It will go out just like a fire cracker.

Bull **** isn't it Bt , they're really are having a laugh ___ they really have lost the plot

Compulsory innoculations as Well now , you couldn't write it could you

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In a telephone conversation this morning, I was informed that Boris will "allow" us to have "Five Days of Christmas" and then punish us all retrospectively with another full four week lockdown in January to correct the probable spike.

I said, "You are joking - right?"
    We'll get Christmas no problem, Boris has seen the polls, 60% are saying they don't give a FF what he says, or what the law says, they're spending Christmas with their families and the government can go and **** themselves, so Boris has given in, we've won that one.

There's getting on for 100 Tory MPs now BT, telling Boris no more lockdowns, he'll have an open revolt on his hands if he tries another in January, but he could push it through with Labour support, in fact he wouldn't even dare try it without guaranteed Labour support. Over to your lot, Lockdown or no Lockdown, in their hands now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    It doesn't matter how close I am to the correct figure (I hope I have got it wildly wrong) because I will win the sweep - I am the only one who gave a figure

And if you want a dead cert for this afternoon, get yer money on Blakeney Point in the 2.23 at Catterick
    Lol

Dead cert?
    Against all odds the favourite won, just as well I didn’t splash out.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)