+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T whilst Labour argues about wine and cheese parties

O/T whilst Labour argues about wine and cheese parties

They seem to be letting all sorts mix with them,

https://news.sky.com/story/mi5-has-w...-told-12515031

..................... AND GO

Not sure you'll get a bite on this one TTR, it falls squarely into my 'all in the same plague pit' mantra. I do share the general non-partisan security concerns brought up here though

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Come on Tricky, the thread is about cheese and wine parties, don't bring up diversionary references to Chinese interference in the sacred opposition that is above reproach.

Ah yes thought you would fall for this.

(1) The story is 7 years old and does not only involve a Labour MP.

(2) Its the "dead cat" we have been waiting for ever since Johnson's less than sincere apology in which he absolved himself from any blame.

(3) There is a more recent story involving money accepted by a Tory MP to lobby on behalf of the Chinese.

(4) The Tories have both accepted millions from dubious Russians over the past decade and done nothing to stem the laundering of Russian money through London.
    And finally Labour are not arguing about cheese and wine parties, they are successfully demonstrating that the current PM is a chronic lying toe rag up brings shame on this country and is viewed by Foreign governments as an imbecile.

Still non of this is a surprise, Johnson has always behaved this way, so those fools ( and one cannot describe anybody who voted for a party led by this clown in any other way) who voted for the party led by him, should hang their heads in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Come on Tricky, the thread is about cheese and wine parties, don't bring up diversionary references to Chinese interference in the sacred opposition that is above reproach.
    You are a puzzle, GP. I doubt anyone on here makes better, more knowledgeable points when we are discussing the legal and financial issues surrounding DCFC.

Unfortunately where politics and morality are concerned the exact opposite is true. No one has ever described the opposition as ‘above reproach’, far from it and Tricky is constantly making lame attempts at diverting away from the real issue as this thread proves.
    Further to Swale’s response it might also be worth pointing out that the same Christine Lee also met with David Cameron when he was PM and received an award from Theresa May.

Stick to the former chap...you know what you’re talking about with on that one.

Oh I don't know about that Andy

Anyway, it seems they owe Johnson an apology.

Turns out he can organise a piss up,

I thought I heard this being chanted at a game in the week.....

Boris Johnson, Walter Wakner, Walter Wakner

.... I may have misheard it though

Oh I don't know about that Andy

Anyway, it seems they owe Johnson an apology.

Turns out he can organise a piss up,
    Wrong again, he has someone to do that for him!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Wrong again, he has someone to do that for him!
    You don't have a dog and bark yer self do you?

To be fair, he's sunk lower than Fred and Rose West.

At least they had the bollox to admit they had folks in their garden.

You don't have a dog and bark yer self do you?

To be fair, he's sunk lower than Fred and Rose West.

At least they had the bollox to admit they had folks in their garden.
    So HE didn't organise the piss up then? Asked somebody else to do it! So basically as per usual you were wrong!

To be fair, none of this is a surprise, most people with just a hint of intelligence knew what kind of guy he was years ago.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)