+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 150 of 365 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Allegra Stratton has now resigned

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I don't think she had any choice, and more will probably follow. After a week of repeatedly insisting there was no party and all rules were followed, the Prime Minister has now decided to find out what actually happened!!!! I suspect a few will be sacrificed to save his skin, with a promise they will be looked after and given another job when the storm has blown over.

If voters don't wake up to what a fraudster he is, this once-proud country will sink ever deeper in the cesspit.

The ignominious failure of a Government and its bumbling leader reminds me of a book I read years ago called The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists...Written in 1914 it was based around the down trodden, poor, destitute working classes ruled by a bunch of lying, thieving leeches hellbent on lining their own pockets, ring any bells...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    The ignominious failure of a Government and its bumbling leader reminds me of a book I read years ago called The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists...Written in 1914 it was based around the down trodden, poor, destitute working classes ruled by a bunch of lying, thieving leeches hellbent on lining their own pockets, ring any bells...

Yes Sir Kneeler no policies Starmer and his bunch of useless morons.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    This was his 'apology'

"I understand and share the anger" at seeing No 10 staff seeming to "make light of lockdown measures".

"I was also furious to see that clip," he says.

"I apologise unreservedly for the offence that it gave up and down the country."

He's only sorry the video has come to light and that people were offended - he has no clue at all about the way this will cause the general public to lose any faith they had left in him - except for those who are willing to turn a blind eye.

One of the worst things for me is the way that he accused Starmer of misleading the public about Covid.

Still, get your boosters ......
    Yes, he’s so furious that he has given Stratton a highly complimentary send off.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Yes Sir Kneeler no policies Starmer and his bunch of useless morons.
    So do you have an opinion on the real issue Soccerman? If you're a bit confused, the real issue has nothing to do with Starmer, it's about a Prime Minister openly lying to the people who elected him. You have two options:

1. You can give your opinion on the actions of our Prime Minister.
    2. You can run away and hide from the question.

Over to you.

I've only just watched her resignation speech, full of crocodile tears but the only thing she is really sad about about is that she got found out. Normally, laughing at the electorate would only be done privately and applauded. Even worse is Boris Johnson's reaction to her resignation - it was basically an endorsement of what a great job she's done!!!

So the new rules are:

General public - do what we tell you to do.
    Tory bigwigs - carry on doing as you want, but make sure no cameras or microphones are nearby.

I’ve no idea why she’s resigned or what she’s resigned from.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’ve no idea why she’s resigned or what she’s resigned from.
    Basically, she's resigned for being caught out revealing the truth about how the government have treated Covid restrictions, and as we know revealing the truth is totally unacceptable under Boris Johnson. She's resigned from her £125,000 per year position as a 'senior government spokeswoman'. Somehow, I don't think she'll have to resort to stacking shelves at Tesco. She's just the first sacrifial lamb to preserve the position of the Prime Liar. She will have been given a very generous payoff, with a promise she will be re-employed in the future.

I'm curious to know why journalists in that room have sat on this for a year and who were the journalists who attended these parties?

They're very quiet about the Maxwell trial aren't they. The boss of twitter resigned on the opening day of the trial and they've now shut down the twitter feed that was reporting the latest developments from the trial.

Nice pic of the Maxwell's relaxing together at Balmoral.

Page 150 of 365 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast