+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Free to enter Grand National sweepstake

Congratulations to CheltenhamPie, the winner couldn't have come from a better place. Once the Hartlepool game is out of the way I'll let you know about the prize.

Many thanks Elite for running the sweepstake. Naturally delighted to win, and even had a few bob on it.
    Sadly the result from Hartlepool has rather taken the edge off my luck. Once again, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Many thanks Elite for running the sweepstake. Naturally delighted to win, and even had a few bob on it.
    Sadly the result from Hartlepool has rather taken the edge off my luck. Once again, thanks.
    Happy to do it, it's just a bit of fun. The prize is a £10 free bet on absolutely anything you want, from Notts being promoted at 9/2 to the UK winning the Eurovision Song Contest at 125/1. Just find a market with any of Coral, William Hill, Paddy Power, Bet365, BetVictor, 888Sport, Betfair or Skybet and I'll find the best odds and put it on for you. You can make the bet 2x£5 if you wish, and it can be made on here or privately, whatever you prefer.

Thanks Elite. I’ll give it some thought and get back to you.

Congratulations CP and well done Elite for running this again.

Thanks for sorting this

My nag came nowhere but I enjoyed taking part

Thank you Elite

Big thanks from me also Elite, first time I'd watch the race in years really enjoyed it...Got my son-in-law to place a bet for me on my two horses, £10 EW on Burrows Saint (4) and £5 EW on Minellacelebration which came a cropper...In the end I was cheering for Rachael Blackmore what a historic win, good on her...

Thank you Elite for organising. Good fun thing to do - didn’t watch or listen to the race at all but relatively pleased with Jett’s 8th place as an 80-1 shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Happy to do it, it's just a bit of fun. The prize is a £10 free bet on absolutely anything you want, from Notts being promoted at 9/2 to the UK winning the Eurovision Song Contest at 125/1. Just find a market with any of Coral, William Hill, Paddy Power, Bet365, BetVictor, 888Sport, Betfair or Skybet and I'll find the best odds and put it on for you. You can make the bet 2x£5 if you wish, and it can be made on here or privately, whatever you prefer.
    Good morning Elite. I have decided that as a gesture of faith in my beloved Notts County, I wish the £10 to be placed on Notts achieving promotion this season. Many thanks. COYP.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast