+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t is anybody there ?

o/t is anybody there ?

top of the league , sun is shining , bennies are
    shyte. so , where is every ****er ?

re: o/t is anybody there ?

Hello Greavsey! I know what you mean, I have just arisen from my pit after a night shift and there are all of two new posts.

Perhaps those that aren't posting could take a little bit of time to let us know why.

Didn't I see you on Gardeners World once?

Having tried to do a few posts to move things on a bit, I have to say that it can be a pain waiting for the site to react at times! :/

The recent shortage of traffic back and forth on this footie site could mean a number of things:

1) Most who post here are not on the dole or had their power recently cut off but have actual jobs;

2) Many of us are loving, family men who respect and cherish our mates and children and put them as a priority;

3) We spend our free time doing charity work, feeding the hungry, offering shelter to the homeless, raising money for third world countries, etc.

I can't speak for those who haunt the other boards...they are on their own!

I would be there, honest.

Unfortunately mid morning on Monday I fell 16ft down a vertical ladder, broke four ribs and cracked a vertebrae.

Holed up in a Hotel in Mobile Alabama at the moment being spoiled by my daughter.

I'll tell you something, "it didn't half hurt Mom"!

Woody, don't you think you're getting too old for that kind of nonsense? I cracked a rib about 8 weeks ago and it is just now getting to the point where I can sleep on that side. Also, it hurts when my wife hugs me, fortunately (I guess) I don't get hugged as often as i used to! You are obviously much worse off than I was, best of luck on a speedy recovery and hope you are feeling better soon! Best wishes to your Florence Nightingale daughter. Such selfless sacrifice seems fairly rare amongst my step-children. (moan over)

Woody, I wondered if you were ok as your contributions seemed to have diminished (I understand that you can get tablets for that problem! ).

Sorry to hear your news and I hope that you get well soon.

Best wishes, mate!

Ouch! Well you're out of Canada at least.

A return to an old favourite Greavsey

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    Ouch! Well you're out of Canada at least.
    We have free medical care, Robus. A staple gun and a soldering iron and we would have had him straightened out in no time!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)