+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boycott Tamworth

Boycott Tamworth

Time to demonstrate to Burchnall and team we don't want to continue with this appalling experiment and fed up with lack of fight, control and heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Time to demonstrate to Burchnall and team we don't want to continue with this appalling experiment and fed up with lack of fight, control and heart!

Surely ''the experiment'' is as much a decision by the owners as it is the manager?

Wrong approach. Make your feelings known by all means, but cheer us on if you can.

Elite, normally I would agree with you but you can only cheer if something is worth cheering about.

Completely the wrong approach. Support the team, put money in the club's coffers (I think FA Cup gate money is shared? Could be wrong). The last thing this club needs after the Hardy debacle is another stand off betwixt fans and club. Think long term. Pissing off the owners and making them nervous about fan loyalty would not be the right move. IMHAHO obviously.

So we continue being nodding dogs and putting up with second rare boring football and a spineless team? Beaten by part timers, hornchurch ( remember his first match in charge ) ? Out spent by can owned Chesterfield and not beat a team above 25th? Oh I do pour money in, my son has a season ticket, I am a manager in retail so go to as many as can usually double figures, I'm a lifeline member, buy a 50/50 ticket every match and regularly but items from club shop. What do I get in return! Misery that goes on and on...

And now look Swale got me so worked up my spelling and predictive shows same lack of control as Notts defence lol

Elite, normally I would agree with you but you can only cheer if something is worth cheering about.
    I understand and share your frustration, but for a long time I’ve realised that I support Notts County. Owners, managers and players come and go, and however sh!t they might be I refuse to let them get in the way of my passion for the club.

In the cold light of day you’ll probably think the same!

I agree with you of course Elite, but tonight hurt , I mean really really hurt.

And now look Swale got me so worked up my spelling and predictive shows same lack of control as Notts defence lol
    I didn't mean to get you worked up, quite the opposite. I know better than many how you feel about pouring money into the club as a previous Notts regime still owes me £146,000 that I will never see.

I still love my Notts though, regardless of managers, owners and players who come and go. I just want us to have some stability and not lurch from crisis to crisis for the rest of my days. Boycotts sound like crisis, sorry
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-10-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast