+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend plans

Weekend plans

Toneet - guitaring for a well, then juicer for a well then takeawy curry then early night, because

Satdee - gan abroard to Wells, watching League One Rochdale attempt to win the title whilst we all wear pink trousers and stuff. Hopefully a few jars at night

Sunday - taking the bread knife out for food and drinks, divvn't ken where yet

Monday - dunno

re: Weekend plans

Tonight - Brook
    Tomorrow - Indian
    Sunday - Brook (all day session)
    Monday - Nowt.

Just to clarify. tonight my cousin's husband is going to be deeing an couple off of acoustic sets at the Brook, so Moorlass and I are gan purely for moral support, although as it gets hot in there we might of an couple off of pints.

Sunday Moorlass' brother's band are deeing the afternoon session in the Brook, so we're gan to of our dinner there first and then stay to watch them, in case nee **** else turn up. It may well be that I'll be tempted to the bar an couple off of times.

Tonight - Futurama, Simpsons & Hollyoaks First Look Preparing for long train trip to South Wales and how to get to Newport Stadium and get to the queens weatherspoons

Tomorrow - waking up early then adventuring to the train station and taking note of the morning and afternoon then get there visit Newport's Old Ground then to The Queen then to the Rodney Parade Ground watch match chill out couple of hours afterwards then train home

Sunday - either thinking why did i do that trip or celebrating becoming C and making the Football League look very foolish infront of Chesterfield & S****horpe

Monday - Hollyoaks First Look

Tomorrow 6 flags with the kids. More being knocked around by crowds. Will post a pic with efix geo tabbing for cpw to prove that I am still in America, help him complete his stalking album.
    Sunday is the big game. Loco are at home to Zenit. Loco have slipped to 3rd in the 2 horse race with Zenit but victory on Sunday will take us back to the top of the table. 1.30ko at Cherkizovskiy so an early start to watch the streamed game.
    Tomorrow there may be another press conference from Spartak Moscow hockey club (after todays), the Portsmouth of Russian hockey. The financial position is reaching the point where they are going to close down, the youth team doesn't even have funds to buy pucks to train with so the end is nigh. Maybe tomorrow will be some better news but unlikely.

for pucks sake

Taking Mrs buc oot for a italian..

Saturday.. Run 8ml in morning we my dog

Take me dad oot for coffee..

Night watch telly..

Sunday go running..

May go for coffee late morning..

May have couple beers tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by deezel
    for pucks sake
    Youse gan to see an midsummer night's dream Deez?

Tonight - Watch ****e tv with my youngest daughter.

Tomorrow - Dockyard Derby v Argyle, hoping the curse of Manager Of The Month doesn't strike.

Sunday - Pop over to NewbUry with my girls.

Monday - Nothing planned as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Tomorrow - waking up early then adventuring to the train station and taking note of the morning and afternoon then get there visit Newport's Old Ground
    You'll be looking at houses then Tazzy.

Quote Originally Posted by AndoverPFC
    Tomorrow - waking up early then adventuring to the train station and taking note of the morning and afternoon then get there visit Newport's Old Ground
    You'll be looking at houses then Tazzy.[/quote]

Llanwern Association Football Club are now at Spytty Park it still exists

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)