+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Next season ticket prices announced on WBA web site

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    You referred to my post at 21 in your post at 24, not Viaducts post. You are clearly distorting the facts.

Please show on here where I said I have posted on this site for years. Again you distort the facts because I have not said that.

I think you will find I said something very different. So show me the sentence you are referring to please.

Read it! You boring me now Viaduct!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    You reference you have been posting for years but the user name On Balance joined the forum in 2023 and you mix up ( on the same thread ) my obvious communication to Viaduct. Both On Balance and Viaduct coincidently reference users who don’t exist/with aliases!

You referred to my post at 21 in your post at 24, not Viaducts post. You are clearly distorting the facts.

Please show on here where I said I have posted on this site for years. Again you distort the facts because I have not said that.

I think you will find I said something very different. So show me the sentence you are referring to please.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Read it! You boring me now Viaduct!
    Please show me where I said, I have been posting on this site for years. It’s that simple Al. You said I said it so show me where I said it.

I saw the first page of this thread and thought it was ok until I read the rest this morning!

I live 2.5 hours away from B72 and whilst I would love to come down every week it is not possible as I have a young family and it is simply too far away.

I try and make as many games as I can but cannot see how that makes me an armchair supporter just because I don't buy tickets for hoke games.

I met Mick and Al for the first time last season in the Vine, two great guys who I would happily see again! It is a shame anyone has to get personal when the whole point of this forum is to provide their own thoughts and opinions.

I see everyone's view and whilst you can say what you want (I won't be at all offended) I know I am a Baggies fan and always will be.

The whole ownership and top-level of a club is the problem, not us, I wish there was something we could do about it but the reality nothing will make enough of a difference so we just have to be realistic and hope for a miracle, FOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil81 View Post
    I saw the first page of this thread and thought it was ok until I read the rest this morning!

I live 2.5 hours away from B72 and whilst I would love to come down every week it is not possible as I have a young family and it is simply too far away.

I try and make as many games as I can but cannot see how that makes me an armchair supporter just because I don't buy tickets for hoke games.

I met Mick and Al for the first time last season in the Vine, two great guys who I would happily see again! It is a shame anyone has to get personal when the whole point of this forum is to provide their own thoughts and opinions.

I see everyone's view and whilst you can say what you want (I won't be at all offended) I know I am a Baggies fan and always will be.

The whole ownership and top-level of a club is the problem, not us, I wish there was something we could do about it but the reality nothing will make enough of a difference so we just have to be realistic and hope for a miracle, FOL
    Exactly. The failure of promotion and the uncertainty of the club's future has caused fan's passions to rise to breaking point. At least we are all united at the ground so sites like this give us the opportunity to let off steam and criticise.
    At the end of the day we are all Baggies.... well most of us anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Exactly. The failure of promotion and the uncertainty of the club's future has caused fan's passions to rise to breaking point. At least we are all united at the ground so sites like this give us the opportunity to let off steam and criticise.
    At the end of the day we are all Baggies.... well most of us anyway.

Des….in my humble opinion there’s nobody better than Stevil81 to be a new moderator on our forum.

He’s young ish, intelligent, eloquent and even tempered…….he’s just the sort of person to help you moderate this site.

I’d also suggest PhilD……he obviously has far too much time on his hands!

Prando would also do a good job but longevity might be the issue with him!🤣😏

Stevil81 is a no brainer in my opinion…..IF he wants it?

Top post!

I too, for obvious reasons, can’t make that many games per season (made it to 3 this season).

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Top post!

I too, for obvious reasons, can’t make that many games per season (made it to 3 this season).
    These are just excuses Swedish!

Honestly, I do love the Baggies and would go every week if I could, my dad is a season ticket holder and has been for as long as I remember but I often feel sorry for him making such a commitment when we don't always feel like we get it back from the players!

I appreciate the compliment Mick, not sure you got any of my personality traits correct however!

I have no idea what is involved and what commitment it required but happy to be considered if it is not too time consuming!

Totally agree with Des, we are all bad tempered about the current state of affairs and the lack of answers and let's pray something good comes soon. You never know with Carlos, we it might just happen!

Edit: Also wanted to add, I have been on this board for over 10 years (Formerly YorkieBaggie) but I am not a regular poster and certainly do not want to roclk the boat or p!ss people off in any way by being involved either! I am often more of an observer (or voyeur if you like!).\

There will be other posters with much more experience than I have!
    Last edited by Stevil81; 22-05-2023 at 04:43 PM.

I appreciate the compliment Mick, not sure you got any of my personality traits correct however!

I have no idea what is involved and what commitment it required but happy to be considered if it is not too time consuming!

Totally agree with Des, we are all bad tempered about the current state of affairs and the lack of answers and let's pray something good comes soon. You never know with Carlos, we it might just happen!

Edit: Also wanted to add, I have been on this board for over 10 years (Formerly YorkieBaggie) but I am not a regular poster and certainly do not want to roclk the boat or p!ss people off in any way by being involved either! I am often more of an observer (or voyeur if you like!).\

There will be other posters with much more experience than I have!

Take it on Steve - you will be great! You have my vote!

See below your post where the first bit of aggression kicked in with disgusting personal comments uncalled for;

You state you have been following WBA Mad for ten or more years but joined in 2023 with a user name On Balance. Very strange especially when Viaduct ( you ) calls me a
    p rick for no reason and makes disgusting comments about Blood living in a Ladywood flat. Blood is a great guy and popular poster!

I don’t support the Baggies you say! Perhaps I got in free then to at least eight home games this season!!!! Dave on the forum saw me in the Vine at least three times! Was there any need to say that? I go to matches and can hardly walk due to my health so I would say my support is fantastic as would many!!

Who the f uck do I like you say!! Very aggressive and why would I like Peace and Lai when in my opinion they have shafted the club!

Armchair supporter you call Mick! Is there any need to get personal?

I have double standards and want glory you say! Very personal and aggressive!! If I wanted glory - why would I go to Chesterfield or Hill or Burnley on Friday nights? Not on my doorstep and all at least a three hour round journey when my health is poor!

PS - never mentioned my condition but annoyingly Mick did as don’t want pity from anyone. Now it’s out in the open many would say - I am a fantastic supporter given the circumstances.

Your POST word for word below which started off the aggression and personal remarks! Many can see you for what you are!

I suspect, after following this WBA Mad site for ten or more years, there are a some with multiple identities.

Al, you don’t support tue Baggies if you don’t put f’all all into the coffers, whether you like Lie or not. You didn’t like Peice, who the F u c k do you like? Going to away games financially supports our opponents not West Brom.

Mick you may have been a supporter once but you are now an armchair fan end of. Nothing wrong with that I guess, but if you ain’t in the family then you ain’t part of it. Simple.

You and Al have double standards, and you ain’t what the Albion are about at the end of the day. Your either in it or your not. You both not really in it. You both want glory so you’ll have to look else where for that.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)