+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump now has Covid

Trump now has Covid

The man will be blaming Biden and China and wanting the election postponed. He’s already been raising how unfair the process is now he’s behind with a view to becoming a dictator.
    Given he’s old and fat and never worn a mask he may need his bleach injection soon

Confirmation if ever needed, that there is a God in His heaven.

Funny how hes suddenly just caught it during the run up to election time..lol
    I'm very sceptical about this announcement.lol

I sincerely hope that he survives this because I just don't want this guy to become a martyr!

I am extremely sceptical about this announcement, it may be “Fake News”.
    If in deed he has contracted the COVID-19 virus I would like to see him treated as a special case and put into strict isolation for the rest of his life.

Come on Vintage ----Trump doesn't do "Fake News"

He's been nobbled, them US Lefties are terrified of FOUR MORE YEARS.

As per his briefing to the American public, he knows more about COVID-19 than anyone else in the world or so he says. However, he says that about every subject he is questioned on, especially taxation.
    I wonder why his favoured hydroxychloroquine as not protected him from the virus. Could this be classed as Trump giving out fake news about this drug.
    His next move must to be giving himself a bleach injection, but I suspect he will want to see how Melania reacts to a bleach injection first, no point in risking any harm to himself.
    I think this is a political gambit to try and postpone the presidential elections due in November. His tactic of not letting his opponent speak in the presidential campaign debate has backfired and the rules are to be changed for the next round where they will need to discuss their proposed policies and Trump is not good at this, he survives on character assassination. He has already tried to prevent or cast doubt on postal voting, but it is his appointed head of the US postal service who has reduced its capacity to cope with demand.
    Bearing in mind that if the presidential election in 2016 had been a first past the post system then Clinton would have been president.

Ok Donald let's try the sympathy vote.You've got Covid but the Drs say you got at least 4 more years left and you are determined to do your best for the American people and the world before you expire.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He's been nobbled, them US Lefties are terrified of FOUR MORE YEARS.
    sinkov---after the farce the other night he may have been nobbled by his own lot to keep him quiet!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)