+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR v Barnsley Match Thoughts

I'm happy with that Poggy .

They look like they are at full strength so I predict a riot ..... no a struggle.

Is it just me ...... or does these games become more and more tense.
    I’d be very happy to finish where we are now - and from that think we have had a good season - so why the bleeding hell am I so wound up and nervous !?!?!
    Can’t understand it !!!
    Come 10 minutes to 7 I’ll be turning to Mr Guinness to try and calm mi sen darn.
    Ridiculous.

I know you’ve got to be behind your own club but do you think this iFollow commentator is just a wee bit too biased?

Look a bit shaky tonight at the back but going forward we look a real threat .

Tighten up and the games there for us to be won .

Mowatt's goal was superb .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Look a bit shaky tonight at the back but going forward we look a real threat .

Tighten up and the games there for us to be won .

Mowatt's goal was superb .
    I agree we look a bit wobbly. Watch the freekicks, they are overloading the far post which is where their goal came from.
    Think Dike is doing a good job up front and he'll get better.

2 well executed goals.

Excellent performance so far, we look quality with our one touch passing around the QPR box and we've mixed it physically too. Dike looks immense, a real handful. He's coming on a treat. Just need to tighten up from them QPR set pieces and wiv won this.

Brilliant !!

Happy days

6th now with a game in hand you couldn’t make this up! Last time I can remember a team storming up the league to get automatic promotion from nowhere was Crystal Palace under Ian Dowie!

Brilliant, the juggernaut ploughs on!

Well done boys, another deserved victory. A tell thi what, nubdy is gonna fancy laikin us at minute. We just keep gerrin better. Last aif hour we showed good solid game management after Morris goal. Delighted with that. Bring on the Brummies

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast