+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: what happend with the other sports post?

what happend with the other sports post?

must admit comatosed yesterday was off work seem to recall some guy asking about other sports weres the thread gone?no wonder posters disappearing of here fast its going politicaly correct this is.slight chance I dreamt it but im sure I saw it.come on BWFC WTF?

re: what happend with the other sports post?

You told him to **** right off, well not in so many words,but basically that.

So its gone.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1953
    You told him to **** right off, well not in so many words,but basically that.

So its gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    must admit comatosed yesterday was off work seem to recall some guy asking about other sports weres the thread gone?no wonder posters disappearing of here fast its going politicaly correct this is.slight chance I dreamt it but im sure I saw it.come on BWFC WTF?

Simples ...SPAM & not the stuff you have for yr breakie mate ;-)

The board has gone a little Quite mate , it COULD be the reason for that ( IN SOME CASES ) might be because of SPAM , if you were knocking out yr car for example would you allow someone else to advertise there car ( within yr add ) a€¦

ok bwfc I didn't think of what he was doing or what I was doing to be honest and why I thought he was Australian **** knows or even cricket so coupled with me not making any sense and him spamming you were quite right to get rid.when I got up yesterday and it was removed I thought the ball on sweaty crotch rubbing louie spence type cricket lovers had kicked off or something.i detest cricket that much its positively pathological and unhealthy,school didn't help when the closet homo erectile types used to hit the ball when I was fielding or in a field or whatever these weird fks call it and I would crap myself for two reasons one I could never see the ffin ball in the sky and two when I found the stupid thing everyone would laugh and abuse me as I never knew what limp wristed cooie type to throw it to

I hate cricket aswell whatsmore.

Was this you whatsmore? - view external link

i like watching cricket in the local where i booze , seems quite pleasent on some sunny days , sat there ( with me hanky on me head of course ) with me ale & not knowing whats going etc ...i seem to recall playing while at school & once while i was in the navy ...but the ball ended up some where in the sea ...after that it went back to normal ,...every fecker knocking feck out of each other :-)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)