+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F.A.O bwfc forever

F.A.O bwfc forever

very sorry mate been a naughty boy again can you please remove my post about another thing about Birmingham its to offensive I believe.thanks bwfc

re: F.A.O bwfc forever

;-)

stand at the back of the class !

ok mate , no worrys

this is favouritism again he has to be questioned over his antics and comments if it was me who had said those terrible things then I would get a perminant ban sorry he has to be banned as he is like this all the time
    i think there is a bias attitude towards him on this board and other boards have to be notified about this bias behavour sorry but i have a strong case he printed it on a forum that has no topic related stance to his awful remarks.

Bit pot and kettle that Klassers, even you must know that "from time to time" you wind up or possibly offend people with the posts you put on?

Nothing wrong with it though mate, its just opinions and if we all agreed on everything then the world and this board would be pretty pointless!

People are so eager to spot a "hate crime" or a "offensive comment" that we start to judge everything and everyone far too harshly,

This has brought about the nanny state we all now have to live in..

I joined this board to chat with genuine people who show their emotion and admit to their views and behaviour and also have the ability to see right from wrong and know apologise when they fall on the wrong side.

Above anything that is posted by Whatsmore, I know that he falls into that category, so do not see the problem.

Most of the judgement brigade will be quick enough themselves to joy in the woes of others when it suits, and they choose to just ignore it.

[quote="leebwfc" you wind up or possibly offend people with the posts you put on?

Nothing wrong with it though mate, its just opinions and if we all agreed on everything then the world and this board would be pretty pointless!

People are so eager to spot a "hate crime" or a "offensive comment" that we start to judge everything and everyone far too harshly,

This has brought about the nanny state we all now have to live in..

I joined this board to chat with genuine people who show their emotion and admit to their views and behaviour and also have the ability to see right from wrong and know apologise when they fall on the wrong side.

Above anything that is posted by Whatsmore, I know that he falls into that category, so do not see the problem.

Most of the judgement brigade will be quick enough themselves to joy in the woes of others when it suits, and they choose to just i

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    this is favouritism again he has to be questioned over his antics and comments if it was me who had said those terrible things then I would get a perminant ban sorry he has to be banned as he is like this all the time
    i think there is a bias attitude towards him on this board and other boards have to be notified about this bias behavour sorry but i have a strong case he printed it on a forum that has no topic related stance to his awful remarks.

Mate , look FFS
    whatsmore at least e-mailed me ( that doesnt mean to say its right , just means at least he had the *******s & accepted he made a mistake ( like us all mate , we do make em ) , no one including me ,has a problem with you , yes you ( like whatsmore ) have been warned & on one occasion yellow carded ...why cant you play nice & be good , that way you wont have any problems , or i could ban you both , however would that make this place a better place to visit >

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever

Mate , look FFS
    whatsmore at least e-mailed me ( that doesnt mean to say its right , just means at least he had the *******s & accepted he made a mistake ( like us all mate , we do make em ) , no one including me ,has a problem with you , yes you ( like whatsmore ) have been warned & on one occasion yellow carded ...why cant you play nice & be good , that way you wont have any problems , or i could ban you both , however would that m

This post just shows why there has been a massive fall in posters on here.

Its just like a kindergarten sometimes, " my dad's bigger than your dad", " I'm not playing with you cos your talking to him".

Gnikcuf grow up.

Have to agree with Eric, some of what is posted is neither funny or interesting anymore

Mate , look FFS
    whatsmore at least e-mailed me ( that doesnt mean to say its right , just means at least he had the *******s & accepted he made a mistake ( like us all mate , we do make em ) , no one including me ,has a problem with you , yes you ( like whatsmore ) have been warned & on one occasion yellow carded ...why cant you play nice & be good , that way you wont have any problems , or i could ban you both , however would that make this place a better place to visit >

bwfc

by writing and saying your in two minds to ban me and also in your post above does this make you an accessory to condone such discrimination
    especially as I have only placed posts to ask if this forum has any racists ? I did not point any fingers or anyone but with whatmores guilt to knowledge leading to information about what my question was asking and not implying then your excuses and threats to ban me to ask such questions is like sweaping the issue under the carpet when you know in any legal terms t

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)