+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smudge's torn shirt....put it up for auction.

Smudge's torn shirt....put it up for auction.

Imagine telling the Grandkids one day what that shirt represented on such a momentous night in Millers football history.

Blood, (literally) and guts all the way from the Millers team with a fantastic 10, YES 10 man team taking all 3 points in the 97th minute that made it a double on the piggies in the same season.

Smith sent off only to have his ban lifted the next day. Pure folklore on yet another humiliating 2-1 win and at Hillsbro!

Make a great charity auction for say Rotherham Hospice/Bluebell Wood.

I'd bid £50 for it to kick it off.

NB. Millertop, can you find out if this can be made possible?

Or raffle via paying by Pay-Pal (might make more + Gift Aid)
    Either way I'll have a go

£67 if auctioned
    Last edited by BramleyMiller58; 04-03-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Try e-mailing club or get Paul Davis to ask but it’s probably been binned by now

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Try e-mailing club or get Paul Davis to ask but it’s probably been binned by now
    Paul doesn't post on here any more MT.

I’d gladly bid a large sum for that piece of “history” or Freddy’s boot!!!
    However, a fairer way would be to offer it via the raffle system, which gives a wider spread of fans the option to buy tickets and possibly win AND (more importantly) potentially raise more money for Bluebell Wood

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Paul doesn't post on here any more MT.
    Who peed him off? With being out of town I found his posted useful

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Who peed him off? With being out of town I found his posted useful
    Many of us 'out of towners' valued his articles pip and he was always respectful in explaining and trying to help out where problems with the paywall were experienced. However, with some posters continuing to complain about it and one in particular telling him to 'swivel' signaled the end.

Many of us 'out of towners' valued his articles pip and he was always respectful in explaining and trying to help out where problems with the paywall were experienced. However, with some posters continuing to complain about it and one in particular telling him to 'swivel' signaled the end.
    But the out of towners can still access the ‘tizer?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But the out of towners can still access the ‘tizer?
    True. I used to click on Paul's links and if it took me to a free article I would read it. If it didn't I didn't. Don't know why others had issues with that considering the years Paul had posted on here and the excellent coverage he gives the Millers.

True. I used to click on Paul's links and if it took me to a free article I would read it. If it didn't I didn't. Don't know why others had issues with that considering the years Paul had posted on here and the excellent coverage he gives the Millers.
    Agree 100%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast