+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you want for our next manager ?

Who do you want for our next manager ?

I’d like Moyes. And he only lives down the road in Lytham

"SKY Germany understand Burnley manager Vincent Kompany is Bayern Munich's favoured choice to take over from Tommy Tuchel".

Compo? How much? How soon? Who will replace him?

Mike Jackson for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    "SKY Germany understand Burnley manager Vincent Kompany is Bayern Munich's favoured choice to take over from Tommy Tuchel".

Compo? How much? How soon? Who will replace him?

Mike Jackson for me.
    What happened to Mark Robins, has he fallen under a bus ?

Not sure who but it needs to be someone who has influence in the game but with a pragmatic approach who is prepared to change when it is necessary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...s/cnd6dj8ejero
    This guy would be my choice if he would come.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Not sure who but it needs to be someone who has influence in the game but with a pragmatic approach who is prepared to change when it is necessary.
    Someone who knows where “Row Z “is .

Norwich and Sunderland are trying to take Danny Rohl off Wednesday, they are desperate to keep him. I think we should piss the three of them off and make an offer Wednesday can't refuse.

I wonder if we could persuade the Girona boss to come.

Anybody who will be loyal to the club and fans and give 100 % effort in their job.

Steve Cooper has turned down Norwich. Is he waiting for an offer from a Premier League club? Mark Robins has taken Coventry close to promotion and to an FA Cup semi-final. Perhaps a new challenge at Burnley would interest him.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)