+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Acido

FAO Acido

Games rearranged this week mate, including one this evening. You need to get your predictocomp entry in by 6 p.m. today or that fixture won’t count for your score.

Come on Carlisle.

Sorry, force of habit.

Acido won't look on here for at least a few days so he will probably miss his personal message.

Try that Tic Toc. He watches that all the time.

He's taken Lydia away for a mucky weekend ,

Well, if he loses points it's all Lydia's fault. Wouldn't be the first time.

Go well lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He's taken Lydia away for a mucky weekend ,
    He will be darn ginnel Roma behind Church Lane in Normanton - he treats his women to a all in weekend package does are Acido

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    He will be darn ginnel Roma behind Church Lane in Normanton - he treats his women to a all in weekend package does are Acido
    He's a reyt mucktub Chops

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Games rearranged this week mate, including one this evening. You need to get your predictocomp entry in by 6 p.m. today or that fixture won’t count for your score.
    Come on Carlisle. Sorry, force of habit.
    Carlisle who ?, never eard of em!.

Btw uncle Griff things are getting so weird on here now, I need a stake and a cross and sum garlic when I post these days.

Aye, I know all of that and there are obviously a few reet numpties aboot, but you’re avoiding the obvious question..

What happened to Lydia?

I ant gorra freekin scooby dooby who Lydia is, av never eard of her lol. Chance ed be a fine thing actually, wots her fax number ?.
    But Im guessing shes a figment of Roma & SB's imagination, because remember they did both used to run a wing each in Stanley Royd.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I ant gorra freekin scooby dooby who Lydia is, av never eard of her lol. Chance ed be a fine thing actually, wots her fax number ?.
    But Im guessing shes a figment of Roma & SB's imagination, because remember they did both used to run a wing each in Stanley Royd.
    Shiz married to Sam and likes to ev a C0ckatoo on display in the lounge to admire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast