+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Robbie Savage is an idiot!

Robbie Savage is an idiot!

Now, I love my football - my love affair with Wigan Athletic has nearly broken my heart on many an occasion, has given me sleepless nights, and has set my pulse racing - like a love sick ****ager. However, I recognise the many faults in the game that I love - the ridiculous wages paid for starters in an age of 'austerity' for the rest of us. But, I can put up with that - just.

What I find very difficult to put up with, though , is all the media hype, and the idiots that are paid huge sums of money on TV and radio to say the things that you and I say every day at work. Robbie Savage is a prime example.

I know they are paid to say things to wind us up, but the blond, bronzed bimbo just gets his facts wrong all the time - especially when it comes to my first true love, Wigan Athletic. On 606 this evening, for example, there he was, yet again, going on about Premier League teams fielding weakened sides in the FA Cup on the basis that they would win if they put a full side out. Last weak

re: Robbie Savage is an idiot!

Steve Claridge is a knob !

Chill

re: Robbie Savage is an idiot!

You just have to laugh at how bad they are. Otherwise you get angry.

My current favourite is how Martinez is now the hero of the FA Cup because he 'understands the history and importance of the competition and doesn't field a weakened team'

Perhaps they need to look at the calibre of players that played in our 3rd, 4th, 5th rounds ties in his four seasons!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)