+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England Wimmin

England Wimmin

Look good, some good skill

Apart from Bright they were poor & couldn't keep possession for more than two passes all game but defended well
    Think they can count themselves lucky on this occasion but well done all the same

Split asses lake netball n rounders , time the gidor with this shyte , same wi cricket .

Cant leave us bloke uloone in peace can the , orlus got to stick the neb in .

Do I want to gu to n sit in an hairdressers all afternooon n read hello magazine and talk abart going throogh change or chuffin handbags n shooz ??

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Split asses lake netball n rounders , time the gidor with this shyte , same wi cricket .

Do I want to gu to n sit in an hairdressers all afternooon n read hello magazine and talk abart going throogh change or chuffin handbags n shooz ??

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Question
    What have you done wrong if your missus comes in frompt kitchen & hits you round the head

Answer
    You've made t' chain too long

I'll get mi coit

Ev tha wun o wat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ev tha wun o wat ?
    2-0, defended well. 2 chances, scored both.
    Wish we'd do that

The'll evva pile a ironing to do and toilet to clean when they get back.

Aar Kathryn from Doduth wo wunna them that arseoyled them Indians to win the cricket World Cup. Well done to lasses.

Muldahna, the Indian opener, wo looking drop dead gorgeous again. Lovely big brown soft Bambi eyes, lithe body, and a pert bottom. Made an old man very happy.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-07-2017 at 07:52 AM.

Didtha gerra semion SB ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast