+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bajrami gone to Burton

Bajrami gone to Burton

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...arture-130624/

Quite surprised by this one. He’s not played in a year, wasn’t really even established in the NL promotion winning side and has earned a move up to league 1. Good luck to the lad and I really hope it works out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post

Quite surprised by this one. He’s not played in a year, wasn’t really even established in the NL promotion winning side and has earned a move up to league 1. Good luck to the lad and I really hope it works out for him.
    Good luck to the lad. Burton are likely to be in a relegation battle.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post

Really strange one can only assume someone knows him well there. There was quite a bit of hype around him before he signed for us, he had 2 or 3 really good games in midfield in the NL and then equally some not so good games, good to luck to him.

Good luck Baj. Great move for the lad given he didn't play last seasoon in league two.

Good for us in the National League but prone to the odd catastrophic error especially against the better teams. The back heel without looking in our own box against Wrexham for them to score in the NL decider springs fo mind.

We are low on numbers in defence and midfield now for sure.

Burton fans are a bit baffled by this and I can't really blame them, how would our lot react if we signed someone from mid table National League who had been injured for 9 months.

Agree he wolud probably be a squad player if he stayed at notts. IMO judged on the games he played when he first came and before he got injured he could have been the box to box player we need. Good luck to him at Burton

Amazing that he's done a Ruben and gone up 3 levels in 2 years!
    But it's a relief really. Personally, I'd written off him ever being a contributor for us at L2.
    He struggled with the pressure and pace of the game sometimes at NL level. I wasn't curious to see how it played out in L2, especially on the back of a serious injury.

I felt our offer was just out of good faith to give him another shot a league football.
    He was only ever going to be a fringe player for us, so I guess he'd prefer to sit on the bench in league one rather than league two.
    Gives us more scope to the wage bill to add some more quality.

What an agent he has.

A great move for him. I assume its a lengthier contract than what he had left at Notts?
    I couldnt see him being a starter for us. Not a good enough ball player to hold down a midfield spot and Robertson can do the box to box piece.
    He may of been an option at CH in an emergency but the recent signings would of told him all he needed that he'd be a bench warmer at best.
    Good luck to him though I sincerely hope he is over his injury

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast