+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ex-Dons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cosgrove not even in the squad tonight.

Funsi (I’m a good player) Ojo plays whole game again as Wigan lose 5-0 at home. Second bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Funsi (I’m a good player) Ojo plays whole game again as Wigan lose 5-0 at home. Second bottom.
    He makes the other players around him better.

Stevie May, more winners medals with St Johnstone then he would ever have had with us, that says it all about our current manager.

Oh and as for other ex-dons looks like my old pal big Samuel has been found out already at Birmingham, hope to fk they don't have a money back guarantee clause somewhere in that deal

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Stevie May, more winners medals with St Johnstone then he would ever have had with us, that says it all about our current manager.

Oh and as for other ex-dons looks like my old pal big Samuel has been found out already at Birmingham, hope to fk they don't have a money back guarantee clause somewhere in that deal
    Whilst you are likely right on Cosgrove let's remember he was utter dogsh1te for us in his first few months until he scored a goal and then went on that crazy goalscoring spree. History probably won't repeat but let's see if he gets a chance

Rob Milsom (remember him?) Scoring for Sutton United today. Still only 34 according to wiki.