+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Tamworth 16.10.21 (FACQR4]

Agreed overall but we are not just an average team, We are a good team for this level with a couple of key defficiencies if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yep, 5 minutes on Stagsnet should be an entertaining consolation later.

I wonder if anyone will put “only on Stagsnet”!
    5 mins?!?! who are you trying to kid?

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Agreed overall but we are not just an average team, We are a good team for this level with a couple of key defficiencies if you ask me.
    For me, one of those deficiencies is a midfielder who stops the opposition playing, the other is a team lacking guts, passion, belief, and desire.

The first is probably easier to solve than the second.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I would suggest it's the difference between the League Champs and the promotion hopefuls. Also Rans you are looking at more than 1 or 2.
    We are looking at more than one or two. Striker, central midfielder, two wingbacks and a commanding centre half. I make that five.

5 mins?!?! who are you trying to kid?

Enjoy
    Right, so you know how long I’ll spend on there better than I do?

If you want to discuss it further take it to the correct thread rather than derailing this one.

For me, one of those deficiencies is a midfielder who stops the opposition playing, the other is a team lacking guts, passion, belief, and desire.

A solid defensive midfielder. Another Centre Half, a big nasty one. And a big lad up front so's we can mix it up and go long. Sadly Sam ain't the one and I really hoped he would be.

You do usually get honest assessments from Durham unless we win of course then you get no assessment. Leaves it to others lol.

As for the replay surely you don't play full strength, I'd go with the same 4/5 changes give some another chance. A repeat performance will result in progress to the next round annoyingly via an unwanted extra game.
    You obviously didn't read my comments after the Yeovil game then...

Kind of ironic that the person you are speaking of is another Doyle who was so derided in the past, you are absolutely correct though.

I would suggest it's the difference between the League Champs and the promotion hopefuls. Also Rans you are looking at more than 1 or 2.
    As we're sat mid table and not managed to beat a top half team after a quarter of the season we maybe need more than one of two then laddo.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast