+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trafford is leaving by all accounts...

Trafford is leaving by all accounts...

Links all over the place, Chelsea, Liverpool and the Toon all want to take him under their wing.

Terrier Taxis on standby.

Name:  terrier taxis.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  10.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Links all over the place, Chelsea, Liverpool and the Toon all want to take him under their wing.

If he is all he is cracked up to be and has any ambition he will be long gone by the start of next Season.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMMY BUBBLY View Post
    If he is all he is cracked up to be and has any ambition he will be long gone by the start of next Season.
    We can but live in hope S_B.

"It's not the despair, Sammy Bubbly. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand."

I would hope we get a far more sensible fee for him than we did for Nick Pope, who we virtually gave away.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I would hope we get a far more sensible fee for him than we did for Nick Pope, who we virtually gave away.
    If I recall the original purchase correctly Citeh have us by the balls with a large chunk of change going to them. They also have first dibs on him should we sell.

If I recall the original purchase correctly Citeh have us by the balls with a large chunk of change going to them. They also have first dibs on him should we sell.
    Are you saying that the high flying businessmen and financial experts running our club have had their pants pulled down ? Shouldn't this side of football, the deals, the contracts etc. be their bread and butter ? If they're not good at the financial side, just what are they good at ?

We done Burnley fans another triumph - I find it infuriating that everyone seems to just say it’s Ok to slate him - knock his confidence and now sell him for a pittance.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    We done Burnley fans another triumph - I find it infuriating that everyone seems to just say it’s Ok to slate him - knock his confidence and now sell him for a pittance.
    Nowt to do with me army, I've never said a word against him, if it were down to me he'd still be in the first team.

I know Sinkov - just annoys me when people are now excited about him going again- we’ll make nothing and along the way we’ve destroyed his confidence.

The main thing for me though is we aren’t going to benefit from having potentially the England goalkeeper.

Exactly army, VK dropped him, which will have done his confidence no good whatsoever, and we still got relegated. So we are in the Championship and the vultures are circling, hoping to pick up England's next goalkeeper at a bargain price.

Genius.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)