+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Away ticket news

Maybe they will wait to see how many tickets they sell to home fans with this reduced price special before thinking about releasing any further seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Hope you managed to get a ticket Brin before they sold out...
    Got mine last week pal 👍

Norwich also a ****.

The match at Carrow Road on Monday 10th April is a 3.00pm kick off and the Millers have been issued a initial allocation of 1,000 tickets. Supporters are advised to book early so that we can request a further allocation.

All ticket game with no pay on day

Adult 21-64: £30.00

Senior 65 and over: £20.00

Young Adult 18-20: £20.00

12-17: £15.00

2-11: £10.00

10am Tuesday 14th March

Tickets are on sale to 2022/23 season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Friday 17th March

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Monday 20th March

Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters, then we will need their details so that priority points can be added to the correct accounts.

£30 Adults - - - - - does Deliah make you a pre-match meal??
    Bit pricey & £20 concessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    £30 Adults - - - - - does Deliah make you a pre-match meal??
    Bit pricey & £20 concessions.
    That’s how they afford their mega bucks player wages. £30 coach ticket, £30 entrance fee, lunch and a few beers it’s a dear day out but I’m going down if the coach can be sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Norwich also a ****.

The match at Carrow Road on Monday 10th April is a 3.00pm kick off and the Millers have been issued a initial allocation of 1,000 tickets. Supporters are advised to book early so that we can request a further allocation.

10am Tuesday 14th March

Tickets are on sale to 2022/23 season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Friday 17th March

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Monday 20th March

Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters, then we will need their details so that priority points can be added to the correct accounts.
    Bump

Got mine. Last time I went to a match there we were only allocated approximately 200 tickets as they were building their new stand.

It was a boiling hot day and I recall finding a local chemist pre match for some sun tan lotion as it was that hot!

Got inside the ground and one of the stewards was having a bad time with his bald head being cooked in the sun 🌞. When I offered him my sun tan lotion he was embarrassed to put any on.

I convinced him to lean forward and I’d slap some on for him, he duly did and it raised a good laugh as I plastered his head with it.

The daft things you do at matches. What did you ever do or witness at a match that raised a laugh or a smile?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

The daft things you do at matches. What did you ever do or witness at a match that raised a laugh or a smile?
    Attended a match at Carrow Road with a mate of mine who was a Norwich fan. Sat with a group of his mates who were decent blokes. Rotherham took the lead and I celebrated in the usual fashion. A couple of rows back, this angry Canary shouted 'You dirty northern b.stard'. Having travelled up from Portsmouth where I was based with the RN, I responded in my best refined accent 'My dear chap, I hadn't realised that Hamphire was classed as the North'. Everyone around found it amusing and the angry bird sulked back into his seat.

We eventually drew 1-1 and apart from the dickhead, the Norwich fans were amongst the friendliest I've come across.

😄😄 Glenn nice story pal

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Norwich also a ****.

10am Tuesday 14th March

9am Friday 17th March

9am Monday 20th March

Bump

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast