+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carlilse United- Last home game

Carlilse United- Last home game

As of 4pm today there were 258 tickets left in the ground (available to Wolves fans) 53 in BW,
    150 in SB Upper, 31 in Family enclosure and 24 in SB lower, 549 had been sold out of 749 allocation to Carlilse with a further 800 available to them.

Another sell-out is on the cards.

re: Carlilse United- Last home game

I wonder if we will get more than the 30,110 v Rotherham? My guess is that we will, especially if the area in the corner by the South Bank is made available.

If i remember correctly, the Graham Hughes stand doesn't have a safety certificate. This was mentioned before the Rotherham game. It's good to see sales for the Carlisle game going well, but hopefully the players will be able to celebrate with the fans, as at Orient.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    If i remember correctly, the Graham Hughes stand doesn't have a safety certificate. This was mentioned before the Rotherham game. It's good to see sales for the Carlisle game going well, but hopefully the players will be able to celebrate with the fans, as at Orient.
    Just shows you what a determined police force can do if they try ! Although I'd like to think the average away supporter had more grey matter than some at the Rotherham game !
    By the way 151 left at 20.00.

I was hoping against hope to get back for this game bit I know now that I aint gonna make it. Pi$$!! Anyway it looks like even if I did I wouldn't be able to get a ticket.

Who would have thunk it a season ago.

Graham Hughes Stand...I'm sure it was given the nick Gene Kelly ha ha...and yes been there in the rain and I did sing :-)

Me and 4 others will be there ...blue brick first tho as per...

Thanks to my darling wife I will be down for the Carlisle game with my boys and will be at the blue brick before the game if anyone wants to meet with a friendly geordie wolf !

Quote Originally Posted by Dudleywolf
    Just shows you what a determined police force can do if they try ! Although I'd like to think the average away supporter had more grey matter than some at the Rotherham game !
    By the way 151 left at 20.00.[/quote]

You probably already know this.. all home tickets sold out. Another big turn out.

Ok chaps, Carlisle fan here.
    We've sold around a 1,000 tickets, which doesn't sound to bad considering we only get around 4.5k at home, if, and its a bloody big 'if' we beat Crawley tonight then I would expect to sell out of the remaining 800 tickets by Saturday. However we are so bloody inept, have a manager that would make Adolf Hitler seem sane, and chops and changes the team so much we don't know one player from another!!!!! and a strike force that is so powder puff they will be lucky if they get a shot on target all game.
    If we lose then we are down, so the chance's of selling those extra tickets if that happens will be zero.
    Anyway I'm still coming down, watch out for the 'Bishops' after all we need some divine intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebry
    Ok chaps, Carlisle fan here.
    We've sold around a 1,000 tickets, which doesn't sound to bad considering we only get around 4.5k at home, if, and its a bloody big 'if' we beat Crawley tonight then I would expect to sell out of the remaining 800 tickets by Saturday. However we are so bloody inept, have a manager that would make Adolf Hitler seem sane, and chops and changes the team so much we don't know one player from another!!!!! and a strike force that is so powder puff they will be lucky if they get a shot on target all game.
    If we lose then we are down, so the chance's of selling those extra tickets if that happens will be zero.
    Anyway I'm still coming down, watch out for the 'Bishops' after all we need some divine intervention.
    Well after tonight's result at Crawley, only a win will do, and even then it might not be enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)