+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gresty Road End Day

Gresty Road End Day

Any support for a one off home game before the end of the season where we can move our tickets to the Gresty Road end from the main stand, fill the G.R.E. make some noise and hoover the ball into the oppo's net? ideas?

re: Gresty Road End Day

Get rid of the seats.

Quote Originally Posted by grestyraider7
    Any support for a one off home game before the end of the season where we can move our tickets to the Gresty Road end from the main stand, fill the G.R.E. make some noise and hoover the ball into the oppo's net? ideas?
    I'd happily take part

Great idea.Could do with the club and local press publicising it.
    And lets fill it with flags,banners,flares,smoke bombs,ticker-tape and bog-roll.The more the merrier.
    UTA!

Quote Originally Posted by crewebacca
    Get rid of the seats.
    Well said.

Fully behind this idea!

I think Colchester on Monday 21st April should be the day. Huge 6 pointer and the lads will need vocal support more than ever.

What does everyone think?

Quote Originally Posted by TwiceInABlueMoon
    Fully behind this idea!

I think Colchester on Monday 21st April should be the day. Huge 6 pointer and the lads will need vocal support more than ever.

What does everyone think?
    Agreed.

Nope.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the atmosphere from all corners of the ground on Saturday. Plenty of encouragement, because the lads gave it their all. Even that could not influence the result. I am staying put in the main stand. I have paid for the privilege. If the team cannot motivate themselves in the first place, then it time they gave up. I am sure that if any of us had the opportunity of pulling on a red shirt, then we would need absolutely no encouragement from elsewhere to play our hearts out for the mighty Railwaymen.

the Coventry fans on their Sky Blues site reckoned we had no singing and basically no atmosphere on our part!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC
    the Coventry fans on their Sky Blues site reckoned we had no singing and basically no atmosphere on our part!
    We sent them literally to Coventry!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast