+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mcpake

Its all about the money,everything else is workable. Unless you can demonstrate to the club it will make more money switching ends,then why would they bother?

When has John nelms ever shown any desire to make the fans happy,apart from reducing the price of a pie to below an extortionate price?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Parkhead, ibrox, tynecastle, Easter road, macaroni and cheese, tannadice, Dingwall, paisley (same station), east end park, new Douglas, Perth shared car park, rugby park.....all grounds where mixing of fans happen without a death toll resembling the Somme.
    But do they have a respected Stadium Manager?

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Its all about the money,everything else is workable. Unless you can demonstrate to the club it will make more money switching ends,then why would they bother?

When has John nelms ever shown any desire to make the fans happy,apart from reducing the price of a pie to below an extortionate price?
    Of course it's workable, you need people in posistion that "might" have a different attitude to those in situ.....at the moment.

Never met Nelms, spoke to him briefly once....well gave him an opinion on something......but I think he's irrelevant when it comes to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    But do they have a respected Stadium Manager?
    Burst pipe in Cox for Ross county game would be a good experiment.....everyone in shankly 😁

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post

Totally agree it is all about the money. If getting Dees to sit in the Shankly actually brought in more supporters one would hope that this would be an incentive to give it a try. By adding Shankly to the possible home support options we should be keeping those who like where they sit at present happy and create a potentially positive area of support for our team.

Don't expect you to understand, you're just not clever enough.
    FFS, there speaks our resident brain surgeon.

Turns out your ****e scared to do what hundreds do every home match.
    Last edited by BP33; 05-10-2021 at 03:48 PM.

Burst pipe in Cox for Ross county game would be a good experiment.....everyone in shankly ��
    Good shout about the Ross County game!

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    FFS, there speaks our resident brain surgeon.

Turns out your ****e scared to do what hundreds do every home match.
    I'm not a brain surgeon, no idea what gave you that idea. I'm not even a nurse.

I'm also not scared of doing anything that hundreds do every game. I just know for a fact that a certain person at the club will **** themselves at the thought of Dundee fans in Shankly with the possible consequences after games. I also don't like change for the sake of it - if it aint broke don't fix it type thing.

I'm not a brain surgeon, no idea what gave you that idea. I'm not even a nurse.

I'm also not scared of doing anything that hundreds do every game. I just know for a fact that a certain person at the club will **** themselves at the thought of Dundee fans in Shankly with the possible consequences after games. I also don't like change for the sake of it - if it aint broke don't fix it type thing.
    It is broke Deeranged.

Said person ain't gonna be around forever.

It is broke Deeranged.

Said person ain't gonna be around forever.
    We already know we disagree on the idea of whether it's broke or not so nothing more to add.

Interesting comment re someone not being there forever. I wonder if that's related the thing you've heard that might be happening soon that could improve things

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)