+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we cut our losses with Ross now.

Should we cut our losses with Ross now.

My vote- Yes before it is too late.

I fecking hate the thought that we are in the position that a manager just in the door already looks like he has lost the dressing room. While i am minded to stick with JR, i also have in my mind how long we stuck with Jackie McNamara when it looked like all was lost!

Normally I'd never suggest we sack the manager so early into his reign, but the manner of these defeats is ****ing scandalous and reminiscent of Czaba Lazlo. He also appears to have lost the dressing room so it's a big fat yes from me, get him away to f#ck!

Truly staggered,The Sheep will be on it like fleas roond shyte.

I'm having the soul sooked out of me watching this s... E. But we canna keep loosing managers. My heart went down when Robbie neilson walked. Never recovered from that. IMO.

Yes. Gtf Ross Ross has almost singlehandedly destroyed all the good work we achieved last season . The youngsters that done us proud and got us to 4rth - now have had their confidence destroyed or been shipped out on loan . I'd rather we struggle but battle with the youngsters and support them- than let Ross fill us with has-beens

I’m not at the point where I’m calling for him to be punted, but what the phukk are they working on all week in training? Just been pumped 7-0 and 4-1, even the fruit realised after two 4-0 losses that he had to go back to basics and stop the oppo scoring goals, but not the current coach, he seems to still think it’ll be alright playing the way we are. It’s all fine fronting up the cameras and saying the supporters have a right to be frustrated and angry, his talk is cheap, unless he sets the team up differently and by that I mean not to lose. He needs to get back to basics, get the players fired up, and show us that he and the players have got the guts to get stuck in and dig out results.

No way phuck we're 4 games into the league. Far too early to be getting rid of our manager.

At least give him the Celtic game next Sunday.😛

Quote Originally Posted by tijuanataxi View Post
    I'm having the soul sooked out of me watching this s... E. But we canna keep loosing managers. My heart went down when Robbie neilson walked. Never recovered from that. IMO.
    Have another wee dram. 🥴

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I fecking hate the thought that we are in the position that a manager just in the door already looks like he has lost the dressing room. While i am minded to stick with JR, i also have in my mind how long we stuck with Jackie McNamara when it looked like all was lost!

Honestly think we wouldn't have been relegated if we'd stuck with Jackie Mac in hindsight
    Mixu lost the dressing room after his rant at the Tattiedome.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)