+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masters

Masters

The Premier League chief would not say if a decision has been made about the takeover.Either way its confidential he said when asked on Sky Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    The Premier League chief would not say if a decision has been made about the takeover.Either way its confidential he said when asked on Sky Sports.
    That's a rather irresponsible reply for someone in that position. A decision has to be declared at some stage as well as the reasons for reaching it so it can hardly be confidential unless it's going to remain secret for ever.

For everyone with doubts I think this was a good interview or response to the questions. He basically said he couldn't answer, wouldn't answer and I got the impression they won't be listening to outside influences.
    All the silence is called an NDA. We are near the end game now and will soon be guzzling them cans.

"I don't think timing is an issue here. I don't think we have any specific views about when these things need to be done by."

Really, time isn't an issue here?

The guys is a d!ckhead

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    "I don't think timing is an issue here. I don't think we have any specific views about when these things need to be done by."

Really, time isn't an issue here?

The guys is a d!ckhead
    Yep my thoughts exactly. Surely everything has to have some sort of timeframe that's there job. Imagine going to work with that attitude. I work in aftercare doing repairs on caravans. I'd love to just be able to ring the customer up like 'look I know you want your beloved van back for a holiday but well time isn't really an issue here.' Of course it's a Fu(king issue you pr1ck.

You do realise he isn't doing the test. Its lawyers. So how would he know a time frame. He said that because if he said decision by Monday and it never came he would get slaughtered. For me its him politely saying he doesn't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    You do realise he isn't doing the test. Its lawyers. So how would he know a time frame. He said that because if he said decision by Monday and it never came he would get slaughtered. For me its him politely saying he doesn't have a clue.
    Why not word it like that then? It wouldn't of done any harm if he did. I don't know hopefully your positive outlook on things are right, I'm just starting to get me knickers in a twist over it all now.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Why not word it like that then? It wouldn't of done any harm if he did. I don't know hopefully your positive outlook on things are right, I'm just starting to get me knickers in a twist over it all now.
    Thing is mate, I dont want to sound patronising so please tell me if I sound that way, but he couldn't ask the lawyers before he did the interview where it was at just to please us fans,as that would break the NDA in place. I fully understand people/fans anxiety over this but the fact we know nothing is a massive plus.
    That interview proved that all the bullsh1t in the press is just that. They know nothing. I am positive for one main reason. The PL wouldn't dare turn this deal down. Do you think they would risk pissing off one of the UK closest allies and one of the biggest contributers to our economy. The govt said it wouldn't get involved, believe me they would if the PL were looking at turning it down.
    Its a done deal as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Thing is mate, I dont want to sound patronising so please tell me if I sound that way, but he couldn't ask the lawyers before he did the interview where it was at just to please us fans,as that would break the NDA in place. I fully understand people/fans anxiety over this but the fact we know nothing is a massive plus.
    That interview proved that all the bullsh1t in the press is just that. They know nothing. I am positive for one main reason. The PL wouldn't dare turn this deal down. Do you think they would risk pissing off one of the UK closest allies and one of the biggest contributers to our economy. The govt said it wouldn't get involved, believe me they would if the PL were looking at turning it down.
    Its a done deal as far as I am concerned.
    No not patronising at all, you've put a nice positive and realistic spin on things like you have to full way through this process. It's certainly helps for a lot of us seeing things from your point of view 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    No not patronising at all, you've put a nice positive and realistic spin on things like you have to full way through this process. It's certainly helps for a lot of us seeing things from your point of view 👍🏻
    Release the Pboro, would love to hear his views.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)