+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Denmark match

Denmark match

Well some thought the last match was ok - probably because the television commentators told them to think that.
    And now the television commentators are saying that this match against Denmark wasn’t good enough.

As said previously:
    Southgate is a loser.
    He’s always been a loser.
    He exudes negativity and a miserable timid attitude.

I mean, we’ve not lost yet.

But I get it. He’s not exactly a winner. I hope I’m wrong and come mid July we are all delighted at finally winning a major championship with this crop of players but I have my doubts right now.

That was a very “Neill Collins” performance today.

Frustrating, disappointing, poor display.

Dug another result out and should be enough to go through to the knockouts.

Poor performance and the manager has to take responsibility. They could sack him mid tournament perhaps and bring his number 2 in for the semis and the final. Now that would be an astute move

Got to agree Nudge. I'm not watching the games as I'm in Portugal at the moment, but wouldn't be watching them anyway if I was at home. The comments I've seen on here so far are telling me that it's going exactly as I thought it would. Southgate has had long enough now; he's had the players together long enough and is wasting the talents of a generation of players with his negativity. I don't see that changing soon.

Southgate admitted he has been trying out Arnold in the centre! It’s clearly not working and I expect this will change in the next game.
    Kane is too often having to come into midfield after being frustrated at not getting the ball.
    Playing Palmer will stop him having to do this, I don’t understand how he isn’t starting?

It's been a good tournament so far to watch until England turn up and stink the place out .

Absolute embarrassment .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Dug another result out and should be enough to go through to the knockouts.

Poor performance and the manager has to take responsibility. They could sack him mid tournament perhaps and bring his number 2 in for the semis and the final. Now that would be an astute move
    That's a bit far fetched Pass.

I can't think of any international or club set up that would sack their Head Coach who got them to the final stages just as they were about to play their biggest games of the year. Especially if they had no next day replacement due to admin oversights.

.....wait a minute

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's been a good tournament so far to watch until England turn up and stink the place out .

Absolute embarrassment .
    Can't argue with that. Art o all games av sin the worst team to watch is England.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Southgate admitted he has been trying out Arnold in the centre! It’s clearly not working and I expect this will change in the next game.
    Kane is too often having to come into midfield after being frustrated at not getting the ball.
    Playing Palmer will stop him having to do this, I don’t understand how he isn’t starting?
    As I said earlier Perky, he's had the players together long enough to decide who he's going to play and in what position. He has no need to put square pegs in round holes. Why is he still tinkering when the championship has started? Tinkering generally doesn't lead to consistent team performances.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast